Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New to forum

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Neverenough View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neverenough Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to forum
    Posted: July-15-2018 at 1:03pm
Hello Everyone.

I'm new to the Correct Craft fan forum but not to Correct crafts. Weve had 4 Nautiques now and have mostly been on the Planet Nautique forum which has been great for finding information about Nautiques. I decide to join because we have a new addition to our family and it looks like you all are the place for information. Long story short this little boat has been a family friends boat for many years and Ive tried to buy it a couple times as well as my dad trying to buy it years ago. Well I got a call from our friend and he said he was going to just give it to me. Yeah you can imagine how excited I am!!! Anything you guys can tell me about it would be great. It does have a small Chevrolet for power and needs stringers replaced but will be a great Papaw, Dad and Sons project for us.

Thanks for having me and I look forward to getting to know you all.

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2018 at 3:01pm
Troy,
Congratulations on that gift. The OMC (SBC) power was a premium option. From the picture it looks like about a 1976. Keep the pictures coming and welcome to CCfan.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2018 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Troy,
Congratulations on that gift. The OMC (SBC) power was a premium option. From the picture it looks like about a 1976. Keep the pictures coming and welcome to CCfan.

Don't worry, nobody will look you up on PN and figure out you have a G series boat and care mostly about how big the wake is

Just don't mention it and you'll be fine

Nautique Jeff shows up here for help with the older stuff too

Welcome to CCF.................really
Neverenough View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neverenough Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2018 at 10:36pm
Shes a 75. Has the little decal that says 1925-1975.

I have no idea what your talking about with a big pig on the water that makes big waves and really upsets the slalom guys!! LOL!! That's actually one of the things I'm looking forward to on this one. Getting back on a slalom!!

Thanks for having me!!
gt40KS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gt40KS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2018 at 12:14am
Great looking classic Troy, Welcome, and as Pete says keep the pics coming!
Chevy power! Now there's something I'm a bit more familiar with
JCCI
1995 Ski Nautique GT40
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-16-2018 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by gt40KS gt40KS wrote:

Chevy power! Now there's something I'm a bit more familiar with

yup.

Welcome, Troy.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic