NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1st Gen Ski Nautique Windshield

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
SN1648 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN1648 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1st Gen Ski Nautique Windshield
    Posted: August-07-2018 at 9:50am
Im looking for all the windshield parts...brackets, clips, hold downs, fasteners, etc for my 1969 Ski Nautique. The boat has a later style windshield on it and i would like to put her back to original. USD plastics makes the repop windshield but it comes with nothing but the lexan. So i am literally starting with nothing Thank You!!
BryanBend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BryanBend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2018 at 8:51pm
If you find the original will you be selling the one you have? If so, do you know what year or model it is? Thanks Bryan.
1990 Ski Nautique
Need 1990 hull decals for Ski Nautique
SN1648 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN1648 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2018 at 3:40pm
I will be selling it this fall when i take it off. Its off an 80s Ski Nautique. It has the side vents that open. Missing the starboard side vent, but other than that it is straight, and complete.
BryanBend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BryanBend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2018 at 3:45pm
I would be super interested.
1990 Ski Nautique
Need 1990 hull decals for Ski Nautique
SN1648 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN1648 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2018 at 3:53pm
Sent
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic