Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Windsheild wanted

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Junkman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junkman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Windsheild wanted
    Posted: August-04-2006 at 3:42pm
I am restoring a 1962 Correct Craft Ski Boat, the windsheild was smashed by a tree limb. If any one has one for sale or knows where to get one made. It messures 72'' from tip to tip and if you fut a stright edge across the tips and messure foward its 28''. It also has wing brackets, but the little wings are gone. Thanks
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2006 at 9:49am
I might have what you need. The windsheild I have came off of a 1964 Ski Nautique. I will check the measurements and respond.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
Junkman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junkman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2006 at 10:58am
Thanks looking foward to hearinf back.
Ryno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2006 at 2:15pm
i was looking for one for my 1971 Nautique and was referred to Taylor Made. They can make a replacement for a resonable amount of money. Just call customer service and they will email you the spec sheet and pricing. Depending on size they are about $300.00- $400.00. Sorry i through out the phone number but they are easy to find on the internet.

Ryan
Ryan
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2006 at 10:41pm
Taylor made ph.#1-260-347-1368 another #1-985-641-4244/donna hale.........they are running low on the alm. extrusions that enclose the glass,once it is gone there will be no more.........boat dr
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2006 at 6:12pm
That is terrible, Taylor made should keep making them. or some one else should start when they stop ?
Mike
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2006 at 3:54pm
I'm sorry to be so slow to respond. The windsheild is 67 inches. It is 69 inches when you include the aluminum mount brackets located at the wing tip.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2006 at 4:25pm
junkman, just received my new windsheild from Taylormade,sure is pretty,total price to my door 404.00 kinda pricey, but well worth the price to have the old girl original.have a template for the wings if interested,cut new ones to go with the new w/s. call me if interested......1-318-386-2825,also have this old w/s maybe its good enough for your boat,slight amount of crazing,no cracks and it is complete w/hold down screws.boat dr
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2006 at 4:26pm
Someone get me a piece of the aluminum extrusion or a print, and I'll make them for Taylor !!! Maybe the whole thing !!!

Moj'
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic