NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thers been a Jbear siting

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
tonydjd View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonydjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thers been a Jbear siting
    Posted: August-10-2006 at 12:49pm

Enjoy
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2006 at 12:54pm
what did you guy's do cruise over to the gulf for the day???? What about the Kid's Jbear? isn't the school in sesson and you a have a route to tend to?
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2006 at 1:15pm
Where's the boat?
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
tonydjd View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonydjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2006 at 1:20pm
We were on a road trip to pick up a boat in West Palm Beach he wanted to do a little sight seeing typical Yankee
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2006 at 1:33pm
hell where's the beer? can't road trip without them can you?
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2006 at 1:40pm
John,

Looks like you're in tip-top shape! What's your secret? Must be all that barefooting.

Ken
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2006 at 2:43pm

Looks like the cover for next months GQ is done!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2006 at 3:50pm
Don't tease us with just one!
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
tonydjd View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonydjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2006 at 5:17pm
FYI if youv'e ever heard the saying you been thrown under the bus it takes on a true meaning with Jbear because he drives a school bus (the big yellow) for the local school system.
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2006 at 9:15pm
    This post might hit the national news!!! I will keep an eye out!!

Jeff...
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2006 at 9:58pm
I wish I had..even half that amount of hair.
Scott
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2006 at 10:18pm
Now I am really in lots of trouble here. Thanks Tony. I thiught that was the ocean. Us guys from Ohio never seen a big body of water like that.

Me and Tony took a road trip before school started. No beers behind the wheel. Only cold ones in the cooler after a little footin'
Tony showed me lots of sights that a guy from up North (Yankee!!...don't you guys know the was is over?) never seen.

I used to have twice this much BROWN hair. Mrs jbear makes me get it cut now. And Scott, this 55 year old frame had lots of good care. Right. Like the old saying goes "if I knew I was gonna live this long I'a took better care of myself"

Hey Dude, I always liked your signature, now ya know why, I still got my semi mullet.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic