NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NEWBEE

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Towman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Towman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEWBEE
    Posted: August-12-2006 at 11:26am
Hi,I am the proud owner of a 1985 2001 SN picked it up over the winter in Lake George NY. the boat had not run for over 4 years.I put the boat and trailer on a flat bed and brought it home 6hrs away.The only thing it needed to run was the toggle switch for the Ignition.After many days of wet sanding and buffing it looks great and has run perfect all summer.I have been looking at all the boats online and cant find a Dresden blue hull with green grafics.Is this rare or you just cant see the blue hull in photos.By the way I only paid 4000.00 for the best built ski boat made!!!!!!!
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2006 at 11:35am
Welcome, Towman.

We all believe these are the best ski boats made. You'll enjoy sharing your thoughs on this site. I own a 1986 SN 2001. Fantastic boat. Make sure you submit some pictures of your boat so we can all see it.

Ken
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2006 at 11:36am
Congrats Towman!
Would love to see pictures in the diary section
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
David Adams View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Adams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2006 at 11:38am
welcome aboard   this site is so kool   you can really learn alot
1974 Mustang
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2006 at 12:57pm
and don't mind me but listen when I tell you how to fix it I'm usually way off base ...NOT
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2006 at 2:13pm
Welcome towman and congrats! Glad your boat ran so easily and well.

Don't know about your hull colors. Are these colors similar?

these

79, you're killing me.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
tjackle View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjackle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2006 at 2:22pm
79 is right... He's smart and knows these boats, but don't mind him... (hahaha)
78 Nautique

If you're going to do it...
Do it in a boat
Towman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Towman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2006 at 2:50pm
The boat looks just like Kens Nautique2001(I have Kens boat as background on my PC) But my hull is called dresden blue with green flakes
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2006 at 11:26pm
Hey Dude, 79 is really on his game lately, ain't he?

john

PS; Ditto on the welcomes
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2006 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

and don't mind me but listen when I tell you how to fix it I'm usually way off base ...NOT

seems to be a new sense of freedom and confidence. I like it. A fine welcome to the forum.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic