NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just showing off...

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
tjackle View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjackle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just showing off...
    Posted: August-12-2006 at 2:45pm
OK...
After many MANY hours and more money than I care to discuss... Here is my baby. I hope the photobucket link works. My pics were too big to upload to ccf.com. This is a 1978 and we have owned it since about 80 or so. The interior is all original Never been replaced (except for the carpet). This boats history will be in the diaries soon. There is much more I want to do but thats another story...   In closing I will just stay... what's a trailer??

http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n43/tjackle/?sc=1&multi=1&addtype=local&media=image
78 Nautique

If you're going to do it...
Do it in a boat
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2006 at 3:03pm
very, very nice. Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to the diaries. Are those vents in the windshield original?
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2006 at 6:02pm
Looks nice. Here is a quick link for you.

tjackles boat

BKH
Livin' the Dream

tjackle View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjackle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2006 at 6:03pm
Yes, the windshield vents are original. Hey BKH. How'd you do that???

78 Nautique

Do it in a boat
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2006 at 6:06pm
Go to the bottom of the page where it says
post reply. Click on the picture of a blue ball "add hyperlink" (I think it is supposed to be earth). Type in what you want the link to be titled, hit return. Paste in the URL you want, and bam, you have a hyperlink.
Livin' the Dream

tjackle View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjackle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2006 at 6:14pm
Thanks...
Thats good info. I posted one more pic of my boat in action on the photobucket site. that's my fav.

I've been reading this site for quite a while now and love the experience and knowledge of the members. I've even had my run in with 79...but he set me strait. I know he's a great guy and knows these boats. I respect everyone here and am glad to be a member.

Thanks Keith and everyone else who keeps this site and these boats alive...

(not that they'd ever die)
78 Nautique

Do it in a boat
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2006 at 7:15pm
Vents are stock...

Love this shot in your Photo's..

David Adams View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Adams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2006 at 8:10pm
thank you for the pics
1974 Mustang
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2006 at 8:14pm
I love that picture too. Nice job on the boat!
Scott
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2006 at 11:16pm
Tommy: My first was a Yellow '78. Loved those window vents. Yours is beautiful and brings back good memories. Boy was I proud to own that first boat!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
tjackle View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjackle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2006 at 12:33am
Thanks guys...
I really love this boat and I really love this site.

Hey Ultra... how'd you get my pic on here? I tried but it told me it was too big. Maybe I don't have that special touch...

78 Nautique

Do it in a boat
David F View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2006 at 9:59am
That is a very nice looking boat. Great pictures. My '77 Martinique had the windsheild vents. Really helps keep you cooler on the hot summer days. But, will get you soaked to the bone if you bury the nose when the vents are open. Really wakes up the unsuspecting passengers.

Again, very nice boat.
tjackle View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjackle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2006 at 5:51pm
Thanks...
Yeah, that's part of the fun. Soak people when they're not looking...

I finally got it in the diaries. Thanks Keith! Now lets see if my link in signature works.
78 Nautique

Do it in a boat
tjackle View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjackle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2006 at 5:51pm
Hmmmm... I better read the thread on that signature thing...
78 Nautique

Do it in a boat
tjackle View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjackle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2006 at 5:56pm
Lets try this...
78 Nautique

Do it in a boat
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic