FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

700 Boats in Diaries Section

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 700 Boats in Diaries Section
    Posted: August-20-2006 at 1:16am
We're at the lake for the weekend. It's about 1:00am, everyone else is asleep, and I just got back from a late night cruise in the Silver. I check my email quickly before I call it a night and I see a new Diaries posting - that makes 700. That's a lot of great looking boats!

Thanks everyone for posting your boats. They sure are fun to look at and read about.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2006 at 1:59am
Thanks to you keith!
I "surf" thru the diaries a lot!   Lots of great rides in there... now if we could only get them ALL together for the next reunion!

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2006 at 7:55am
That's quite a milestone Keith, Congrats!
Seems like just yesterday you emailed me regarding a post I had on a old boat website- I guess that was back in '03..Time flies
Hope you're not getting this rain today :(
-Brad
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2006 at 1:05pm
Keith: The THANKS goes to YOU for starting this place where we love to "hang-out". I second what Wood said, I go thru the Diaries every few days. Love to see the pictures and read the stories.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2006 at 4:35pm
Keith,

Before I log in for work, I check the diaries. It's become a part of my life to check out other peoples boats. You've done a fantastic job with this website. I've made many new friendships from it, which you can't put a price on. John (JBear) has been like a second Dad to me. Thanks for all your kind words, John. Larry (75Tique) drove all the way to Natick to ski with me and my Dad. Mike (05 210) is as cool as ice. Great boat, great family. Jeff Kostis is another fantastic guy who found me on the rocks and towed my boat in. Plus all the others who I've met or interacted with online. 62 Wood is right, we should get EVERYONE together! That would be amazing! I look forward to the 1,000th boat. Who knows, Keith, maybe you'll be our direct source for parts and products someday. Great work!

Ken
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2006 at 6:23pm
Keith, this site rocks! I echo the thanks above and hope for it all to continue growing. All the best to you and yours.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-22-2006 at 11:04am
I don't think Keith realizes the monster he's created. This place and it's memebers are absolutely fantastic.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2006 at 4:42pm
Keith, I think it would be nice if you could find out the owner's handle from looking at their Diary entry. Have no idea how complicated this would be however.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic