NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Diamond Plate on ’86 style trailer.

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Diamond Plate on ’86 style trailer.
    Posted: August-22-2006 at 10:44am
Im getting some diamond plate parts formed to replace on my trailer in the next couple of weeks. The plate on my trailer is rusted. The higher the quantity, the lower the price.

If anybody is interested in a set for their trailer please post here or email me: tim.cochrane@gmail.com
tommer12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommer12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2006 at 12:24am
on my trailor, the guy before took out the carpet steps under the bow of the trailer, the steps in front and back of the fender and replaced it with white plexie board I think it's called. The stuff is like a white cutting board, tough, strong, always clean, pratically indestructable. I like the diamond plate, but the white "board" I guess you call it looks great.
http://monstertower.com/images/Nautique_Tommer_Catlin.jpg
you can kind of see in the back of my trailer the "white board".
cheers.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2006 at 8:36am
believe it is called starboard
tommer12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommer12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2006 at 12:23pm
79nautique, your wealth of knowledge is unbelievable. Or you are just really clever with google searches.

cheers!
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2006 at 1:58pm
Ill look into it. Going to grind the welds off of one side this week to see how much damage there is. If I could just put some framing on and not worry about the forming of the diamond plate it would save me some aggrivation. All that I need to do is make sure it is not too slippery!

Tim
tommer12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tommer12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2006 at 2:09pm
Well, it is slippery, but it will last forever... you could put some strips of grip tape on it. (skateboard shop) Still make it look nice.
great78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote great78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2006 at 7:53pm
I know nobody asked but I'm messin around with photo uploads so here is my recent diamond plate project

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic