NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A reminder for Pete

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A reminder for Pete
    Posted: August-18-2018 at 10:40am
Hey Pete, what's today?

Don't want you to forget
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2018 at 10:56am
Is it that one day when all the ice is finally out of the 3 Lakes chain ? He'd better get going, daylight is burning
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2018 at 12:40pm
Nothing like that Gary

It's the day 35 long years ago that Mrs. Brainard became Mrs. Brainard

link

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2018 at 1:05pm
Ken,
Your ether have a fantastic memory but I also know you have a great skill at digging up old threads! Speaking of memories, I did remember but forgot to get her anything. So far, I'm not in trouble because she didn't get me anything ether. I'll see how the day goes!!

Thanks for thinking of me and my wedding anniversary.

Gary,
As with pretty much of the world we're on, it sure has been a warm summer. I'm getting reports of water temps up here over 80 degrees!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Duane in Indy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duane in Indy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2018 at 1:20pm
Happy anniversary Pete.   You could slip over to Lowes and get her a gift card!!!
Keep it as original as YOU want it
        1978 Mustang (modified)
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2018 at 2:12pm
I was looking for something using trouble as one of the search words about a month ago and your thread came up.

I don't know why or how I remembered it this morning

Wish the Mrs. a Happy Anniversary
MrMcD View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2018 at 5:14pm
Great Work Ken.
Congratulations Pete. We are pretty close, I was married in Nov 1982.

I find more points with the missus when I take her to a show, musical or something similar that I would normally refuse to go to.   I think half their enjoyment is knowing we are doing it for them with a smile while hating it.   Surprisingly I have seen some that I really enjoyed also.
The Irish Dance Troup and a Brazilian dance group comes to mind. Lots of great legs dancing was not a bad evening!   Enjoy your day.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic