NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

62wood...

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 62wood...
    Posted: August-23-2006 at 11:40pm
Steve ,are you comming to Shelbyville? Have not heard from you on that post! Whats up?

I think you should make the trip and strong arm Pat too!

stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2006 at 12:07am
Thanks for the invite Gary. Would love to make it ,but we have avery busy schedule with kids school, football,cheerleading,volleyball, dance and worst of all a blown head gasket that I dont have time to fix.

Thanks again,

Pat
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2006 at 12:37am
Hey Gary,
As of now, I dont think its going to work into the schedule .

Most of you probably dont know this, but Pam and I are going to be first-time grandparents in October! I think "the women" are planning a baby shower for that weekend...not good timing.....oh well,always next year...
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2006 at 9:29am
Sounds like your free then steve let the women folk have a nice piecefull shower and get and enjoy the boat with the guys
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2006 at 9:11pm
One of the worst trends in our culture is the men are now invited to showers...especially bridal showers. I dont' ever want to go to one. Hold out Steve!
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2006 at 9:14pm
Dude: I kinda like it when mrs jbear invites me to the showers, don't happen enough these days.

You are posting a bunch tonite. Must be bored!

I know I owe ya an e-mail. Lots goin' on here this week.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2006 at 9:45pm
Hey John--my day off. Just relaxing with the lap top!
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2006 at 10:11pm
Dude: I thought you had one of those 24/7 jobs! I just got a new one, (job), to go along with everything else that is goin' on. Gotta tell ya about this one. Think you'll like it.

Liked the pic of Mrs. Dude. Get her to change to a "baseball bat" grip on that handle.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2006 at 10:16pm
it was baseball grip. just looks funny.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2006 at 10:18pm
Pat...you do have your hands full!

Steve...there are times when being surrounded by women is not in your best interest...this is one of those times BTW...big congrats to you...man, you can spoil him/her rotten , give the child back to mom and dad and let them figure out why grandpa and grandma are the coolest people on the planet!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2006 at 10:21pm
Dude: Sorry, just went back and checked again. Guess my eyes are playing tricks on me.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2006 at 11:58pm
stang...
Its supposed to be a boy! Your right... Im going to spoil him..I can see it now...I need to get him into skiing...my sons a fisherman..flat bottom boat and all..

I can hardly waite to hopefully have the the baby old enough to say " can I go with grandpa? His boats a lot faster and louder than yours dad!

btw, I dont hink us men have to attend the shower
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic