Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1977 martinique (parts or complete)

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
texasboatdudes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasboatdudes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1977 martinique (parts or complete)
    Posted: August-26-2006 at 2:03pm
1977 Martinique (looks like old CC American Skier hull), we are debating parting out or selling. The Stringers are rotten in the boat, and the floor is soft in places. The boat is in overall pretty good shape cosmetically (no fibergla$$ damage externally), the engine runs like a top, and the trailer is in excellent shape. I will do a compression test on the engine look everything over, and post my findings later on. I just wanted to give a heads up on what I am about to do, and take every ones opinion on parting out, or selling complete. Let me know what you think. I also have a 1982 Ski Nautique 2001, and a 1989 Sport that I want to sell.
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2006 at 2:43pm
I know you're in Texas and you're a dude--those are both good things. Where are you and can you post pics and info on the 82?
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasboatdudes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2006 at 3:19pm
lol, I was not aware that I need to post those in diaries untill I read a little more, when I get to that point, I will post here that they are in diaries, or if you want, send me your email, and I will send you the pics and info

The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2006 at 4:16pm
duderama@gmail.com
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2006 at 1:15am
texasboatdudes.......i will be interested in parts if you go that route. please email me photos of the martinique and any other Correct Crafts you may have to sell parts from. Thanks, Paul     pcarpenter2@carolina.rr.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasboatdudes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2006 at 8:34pm
hey guys, I brain farted. I dont know why i put 77, this martinique is a 74. I was working on refurbing a 77, and maybe thats why i said 77.

Anyway, to clarify, I have a 74 martinique. I am leaning towards parting out.

The engine is sound, (right hand) but there is a hole in the oil pan from the stringers rotting, and sittin in the bilge on the pan.

The transmission is good, the clutches are not even galded, meaning neutral is neutral, and you dont get that spin out of it when it is in neutral.

The trailer is in awsome shape. Its not a correct craft trailer. It is a chanel trailer with 4 bunks, and is galvanized... no brakes single axle. I would guess it would fit below an 81 ski nautique.

airguide speedos are fair. The numbers in them are great, the crome is just starting to pit

I have all the underwater gear (rudder, prop, shaft, strut)

The windshield is in good shape, but the port side louver (vent) is missing on the bottom half of the it.

I have the motorbox, it has a small hole, looks like a burn hole in the center top of it.

Then I have all the seat bracket, aluminum ones.

Any other questions on what I may have, let me know

thanks
captinr View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captinr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2006 at 12:41am
Any possibility you've got the original steering wheel?
Thanks

Rodney
70CC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2006 at 10:05am
I'm interested in the seat brackets if you decide to part it out.

Email me at phil.thompson@skyworksinc.com

Thanks.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasboatdudes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2006 at 11:54am
I do have the seat brackets, and it does not have the original steering wheel
79 Mustang View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2006 at 11:59am
Please post info. and pictures regarding the sport.

Iwannagofast View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iwannagofast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2006 at 1:58pm
Hello texasboatdudes,
    I'm looking for a rudder, Let me know if interested in selling. bspencer@andrews.edu
Thanks
BES

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasboatdudes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2006 at 2:06pm
finially got some pics going on this martinique.

http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/texasboatdudes/

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasboatdudes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2006 at 4:50pm
sorry guys, the 89 sport looks like it is gonna sell, and the 82 ski sold.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasboatdudes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2006 at 11:41am
matinique has sold, someone just walked in and gave me cash for it

thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic