Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1980 Ski Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
SeattleFordFan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeattleFordFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1980 Ski Nautique
    Posted: August-27-2006 at 6:39pm
I have been with the website for a short while, but have noticed this group is like an extended family, where everyone lends support. I am highly impressed with this fact, thus brings me to my dilema. I recently picked up a 1980 Ski Nautique for $1500.00, Obviously it needs a bit of work. I will get pictures soon, and post a profile of work in progress. What I am really in need of is the interior of the boat. This ones interior is completely stripped, including the floor boards. I am curious mainly about floor boards, and the arrangement. If someone has good pics, that would be greatly helpful. My email is Stillnseattle@hotmail.com if you would like to send direct. I appreciate all the a$$istance I can get, and I am very pleased with the website material, and users.
Travs

Where there is a will, there is a way, and where there is a way, it usually costs more money.

1980 Ski Nautique
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2006 at 6:56pm
Here are some pics of a job well done. Not mine.

Tim D
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2006 at 6:59pm
a salute to some professional looking work, hats off to you
"the things you own will start to own you"
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2006 at 7:00pm
Not me.
Tim D
SeattleFordFan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeattleFordFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2006 at 7:02pm
Thank you, I really appreciate the help
Travs

Where there is a will, there is a way, and where there is a way, it usually costs more money.

1980 Ski Nautique
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2006 at 7:47pm
That is good work. I remember seeing those pictures before today. But,I can't remember who did the work. Ok....whos work is this?
Scott
Lazarus II View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lazarus II Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2006 at 8:27pm
Here's the link to the diary on that same boat which should be (and is i think) an inspiration to us all

Zack
Going fast never hurt a soul, its the sudden stops that get ya!!!!!!
79 Ski Nautique
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-27-2006 at 10:34pm
And here's his website with lots of pics: '79 Ski Nautique

I agree, an incredible job.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic