NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ernesto

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ernesto
    Posted: August-27-2006 at 11:03pm
Jbear, 79 and any others down there, what are you plans for Ernesto coming to visit? Are you thinking about getting out? Hoping for the best...
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2006 at 12:23am
Going to get the boat out of the water and HUNKER DOWN just like always,we have alot of work to do.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2006 at 8:47am
they keep moving the track to the east so it shouldn't be that bad in the St. Pete area and its down to a TS but could pick-up steam. I'm heading north Friday so it will follow us the whole way.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2006 at 10:10am
Speaking of hurricanes, has anyone heard from Jim_in_Houston in a long time? Seems he dropped off the face of the earth after being a pretty regular contributor. (Don't mean to hijack the ernesto thread...all you folks in FL, be safe)
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2006 at 10:27pm
Dude: Thanks for the concern. We are just gonna ride it out here. We got hit by all 3- 2 summers ago when we first moved here. Good story but to long for my typing method.

Madd: I think I know you are in the Orlando area. We are over in Lake Wales. What did you mean "lots of work to do"? You in the boat biz?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2006 at 10:35pm
Jim is still making post's...always good stuff too!
BUT...have not heard from reidp for a long time...jbear...where's riedp been???
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2006 at 10:41pm
Gary: Jim e-mailed me a few days ago saying he had been out of town but would be back on soon. As far as ReidP.....i don't know. Sent him a number of e-mails and never got a return. Used to talk to him by phone once in a while but lost his number.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2006 at 10:48pm
Can't remember who...but one of the members recently said he's alive and kicking and had contacted him in Aug....so, I am going to shoot an email off and see if we hear from him!

I wonder what is up with the 63 cla$$ic he bought?
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2006 at 11:03pm
I like J_I_H posts too. Glad you're all well so far.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic