NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Footin with the PLBC boys

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 11>
Author
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2006 at 12:40pm
79' Good Call, I think that might work... im gonna have to try that next time we're out, surprised i never thought of that myself! haha

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2006 at 2:33pm
Ken- the barefoot crew on our lake usually have Ron Scarpa out for a 2 day clinic every summer. I'll let you and others know next time it's on.
-Brad
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2006 at 2:40pm
Brad,

Really?? Scarpa makes house calls to MA? I'd like to get in on that. Let us know.
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2006 at 3:17pm
I want Scarpa to come to my lake!!!! Think he'd come to Northwest Ohio? haha yeah... nor do I...

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2006 at 3:19pm
Yes, Sounds good Brad. How do you manage to get Ron out to our neck of the woods?

Ken
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2006 at 6:46pm
Ron Scarpa on his way to the lake:
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2006 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

Yes, Sounds good Brad. How do you manage to get Ron out to our neck of the woods?

Ken

All it takes is money, both Seipel and Lane Bowers charge $1000 plus expenses for a full day. If you're serious get a group together and split the costs, it would be worth it.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2006 at 10:54pm
Guys: Scarpa and Lane Bowers are in WINTER HAVEN FL. Next town over from LAKE WALES, home of the famous (at least in my mind) jbear. Need I say more???????

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2006 at 11:04am
I up for contributing money for Ron's clinic. Sign me up!

Ken
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2006 at 11:10am
Me too- count me in!
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2006 at 11:33am
I went down to Scarpa's school for a week back in my foolish days. I was totally spent at the end of that week. I was sore in places I didn't know could get sore. Great guy though & we had a good time. He makes it look way to easy when he foots!
Greg

86 BFN
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2006 at 11:39am
I think I might have to make a stop in Winter Haven on my way to Jbear's place.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2006 at 5:38pm
I'll ask the guys on my lake how they set that all up and if they are planning to do it again.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2006 at 11:49pm
Had the PLBC boy's back out on the lake this weekend, we pulled 2, 3, 4 & 5 at once then 7 using 2 boats side by side. There was a bit of wind and the water was only about 60deg.
Gotwake was a bit late and missed the footin but not the beers and brats, thanks for sending out the brand new 197 and Erkol as well. M3 and his wife Beth did alot of the driving so thanks to you guys as well.
It was definitely a Great time!

Tow Boats for the day and some of the Boy's.

Random shots from yesterday

5 footers

7 footers with 2 boats running side by side.

Hollywood and me today, I think we wore the rest of the crew out yesterday

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 12:04am
Ok... this is cool. That picture above with the 5 man footing... the fist pumping by.. is that HW? Anyway, here is the side shot from the chase boat at the exact same time of the fist pumping. I think this is so cool...

See the fist? That's f'ing amazing.
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 12:29am
DUDES! Those are great shots of a great feat! Thanks for posting them.

You guys really rock and I love having the PLBC boys on here.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 12:58am
Quinner...killer photos! Really good stuff!

I hear Gotwake is heading down to Shelbyville on the 14th...anyone else joining in? I think Todd might be there.

We could go down Sunday! Think Brian would go too!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 11:33am
Huge thanks to Chicago MC, Quinner, M3Fan and M3 wife for taking pictures, boats, and driving.

Joel,

The two fist pumpers are Hollywood and myself. I definitely need the full resolution pics from you and Quinner. I also heard there may be a video this week.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 12:44pm
I PM'ed HW with the high-res links.
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 1:24pm
After seeing those pics, I'm ready to learn how to barefoot..... is 42 too old ? My buddy Ed who owns a Malibu has a boom he will let me use....... it won't fit on his Malibu because of the windshield design slopes back past the pylon.

You dudes are rock stars on this site !! I want to be a rock star !!
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 1:28pm
Looks like you guys had a great outing and tons of fun. Its was always fun getting those last good times in at the end of the year...but it always made me a little sad too, knowing how long it would be till the next outing. Great pics guys... and a challenge to the New England group. What do you say Keith, Ken, Tim and Brad...we can match five can't we...now we just need to find No. 6.
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 1:39pm
Don't sweat it Larry, we'll just one up you next year.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by todicus todicus wrote:

After seeing those pics, I'm ready to learn how to barefoot..... is 42 too old ? My buddy Ed who owns a Malibu has a boom he will let me use....... it won't fit on his Malibu because of the windshield design slopes back past the pylon.

You dudes are rock stars on this site !! I want to be a rock star !!

Todicus,

42 too old? Ask the punk kids we are footin with, I am 42 and Booby is 44+! Let's see that Mullet in a 40mph wind!!

Larry,

I love it, Bring it on, we will one up any challenge! Midwest vs the East Coast.

What are we betting, we can offer up Hollywoods favorite sport coat, what do you guy's have besides Ken's shorts?

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by PLBC PLBC wrote:

Ahh, I like a challenge. Let's do it to it! We've got Keith, Tim, Brad, Larry, Eric, Mike, Scott and me. I know that out of this group, me, Tim, Larry and Brad are footers.

Da eastcoast boyz will tear it up! Our threads are TBD, but maybe we'll have a little "bling, bling,".

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 3:15pm
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 3:24pm

I know that out of this group, me, Tim, Larry and Brad are footers.

Ken

Ken, the numbers aren't adding up. Best of luck and of course, pictures are required.

Rule #1, we are #1
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 3:39pm
You guys are something else! I'll be at the Green Lake reunion next year, so I'd love to jump in one of your photos.

I'm not sure if Keith or Jeff Kostis foots at all. Our friend, John (JBear) does. We'll have to fly him up here for our East Coast run. We'll show you young folk how we roll. We'll show you how to put some cold ones down too.

Ken

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 3:42pm

I know that out of this group, me, Tim, Larry and Brad are footers.

Ken

Ken, the numbers aren't adding up. Best of luck and of course, pictures are required.

Rule #1, we are #1

Don't you worry about the numbers. We'll be there.

Besides....we've got cool shirts.

PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 3:45pm
We can beat ya'll on and off the water.
WARNING, Mind blowing "threads" below.

The PLBC also has it's own line of clothing.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2006 at 3:48pm
That's what I'm talking about, Larry. We'll need six of those made for the spring. Maybe we'll tweak it to seven.

Mike, get the 210 ready for the spring. We'll need the extra HP!

Ken
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 11>
  Share Topic