Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Salt water cooling

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Tomas ACE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomas ACE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Salt water cooling
    Posted: September-02-2018 at 3:10pm
Hello Friends,
does anyone have a wiring diagram for salt water cooling - Correct Craft Ski Nautique ยจ97 with engine GT-40 310PS? Parts I have.

Thanks
Tomas
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2018 at 4:34pm
Thomas I have the instructions for a carburetor fresh water cooling,the only differences are on a GT40 you have to remove everything off the ECM mount and change to the new plate and remount everything back on to it. The surge tank and mount are the only other different parts between the two. Here is what I have,you can click on the picture to make it bigger.

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2018 at 4:42pm
Here are some pictures I saved off the site of someone who had a FWC kit installed,hope this helps

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic