NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

95 SN Rub Rail

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
gt40KS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gt40KS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 95 SN Rub Rail
    Posted: September-16-2018 at 7:34pm
I am planning to order new rub rail from Integrity this weekend and wanted to double check the model that works with my boat. I'm thinking it's the F92033 from the measurements I've taken of what's on the boat now. Has anyone purchased this from Integrity and can verify the model for me?   Thanks

Integrity F92033
JCCI
1995 Ski Nautique GT40
wromer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wromer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2018 at 4:49pm
I installed this one on my 96 sn this spring, very strong rub rail was a little hard to wrap it around the bow but releaved the backside enough to get the bend looking good.
Quality rub rail.
All gave some......Some gave all
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2018 at 6:58pm
That should work for your boat.
Previous: 1993 Electric Blue/Charcoal Ski Nautique
Current: 2016 Ski Nautique 200 Open Bow
gt40KS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gt40KS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2018 at 8:32pm
Thanks guys. Haven't bought it yet and was waiting for a response ... didn't want to get the wrong stuff
JCCI
1995 Ski Nautique GT40
MrMcD View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2018 at 1:57am
Mine was damaged in an accident 3 years ago, I sanded and then polished the rub rail and it came out perfect. I really thought I needed an entire new rail before fixing mine in about 3 hours time. Both the black and red center came out great.
Mark
MACS81SN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MACS81SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2018 at 7:42pm
Replaced the rail on our 99 last year.   Putting new rail in sun for hour or two would probably help you manipulate around curves better.   Did the 99 in April so sun wasn’t much help.   Tried using a hair dryer to warm up but wasn’t warm enough when used outside.   Brought 1200w electric heat gun home from work.   Worked great just had to be careful as only want to warm plastic up a little, maybe 90-100 degrees.   As it was cool outside I could only do 3-4 feet at a time before the rail cooled off too much.   Far easier to do with 2 people especially around bends.   

Also, a cordless drill for pilot holes and a cordless driver for putting screws back in really helped too. Most of the holes in the new rail didn’t line up with old holes.   The heads broke off maybe 10% of original screws so had to get some replacements. Think they were #8x1” stainless. Your mileage may vary.
Mark

1999 -SN - 502 Python
1981 - SN Owned 33 years - Sold
1968 - Mustang - Sold

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic