Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1981 ski tique windshield

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
81 ski tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81 ski tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1981 ski tique windshield
    Posted: September-01-2006 at 8:46pm
frame is in good shape needs a strip job and paint to look new. gla$$ is perfect no chips no scrtches. im going to add something a little different. but i do like no windshield its like being on a motorcycle on a back country road. i was always sitting on my legs to prop me up to see above the windshield anyway. anyone interested? make me an offer.
john halstead
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2006 at 7:59am
John, shoot me an email with a photo of your windshield. pcarpenter2@carolina.rr.com

I am interested, just want to see condtion and what style it is.

Thanks, Paul       
81 ski tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81 ski tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2006 at 10:18am
i'll shoot some pictures tonight. they came off my 81 ski tique not a nautique. just wanted to make sure you didnt think it was a sn.
john halstead
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2006 at 10:29pm
I understand.......I think! I want to see what shape it is.....I have a 78 Tique and I want a spare windshield......for a project of sorts.... !

Thanks in advance if you can send me some photos. Paul   pcarpenter2@carolina.rr.com
duckhawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckhawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2006 at 10:29pm
My 75 Ski Tique has smoked gla$$ and I like how it looks. Got a bug in my eye the other day looking over the windsheild without gla$$es.

I would keep the windscreen on. If you got caught in the rain without one it would be a pain. I ride a cycle and raindrops hurt even at low speeds.

How about a windscreen that could pivot??

Duckhawk
J Fisher
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic