Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HOLMAN MOODY EXHAUST MANIFOLDS 302

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
SUMMER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUMMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HOLMAN MOODY EXHAUST MANIFOLDS 302
    Posted: September-30-2018 at 12:21pm
Wanted dead or alive a set of 302 Holman Moody exhaust manifolds and snails . I recently bought back my husbands left for dead former 1973 Correct Craft Mustang with missing interior and Holman and Moody manifolds . Shipping is no problem
connorssons View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connorssons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-01-2018 at 11:11am
good luck! them manifolds are rare as chicken teeth.. check the donzi sites also thay used them.
spc238 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spc238 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-01-2018 at 11:35am
I have a set of H/M manifolds like you want. contact me at spc238@aol.com. Stan
spc238
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-06-2018 at 10:48pm
If you get in a pinch, any 302 or 351 manifolds will fit the engine, but you have to watch out for clearance with the motor box cover. Also, if the outlets are at a different angle, you might have to change out the exhaust hoses.
"Art"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic