Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Motor swap help

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2018 at 6:22pm
sorry in ohio dan monahan 1001 fairacres ave streetsboro ohio 44241     will send you a check for postage...my cuda came with a 351 ford put in by previos owner,i have a 318 poly as a extra will let you know if i decide to sell.but keep looking in your area,and ill keep an eye out over here
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
00065cccuda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 00065cccuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2018 at 6:39pm
I will keep posting progress on my project, my boat also will have a Ford engine as well maybe someday I'll come across a 65 318 poly motor, or I'll throw in a hemi love these old boat with onboard V8s there's not much to them and you can do whatever you want like an old hotrod.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic