Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Resistor and Relay Cover

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Mille1sj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mille1sj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Resistor and Relay Cover
    Posted: November-07-2018 at 1:27pm
Does anyone know where I can find a replacement cover that goes over the ballast resistor and starter relay? It appears that mine has experienced some high heat at some point.

During the couple of years that the boat was not in our family, the owner did a few DIY projects that maybe he shouldn't have. He changed the distributor and coil, there are also no wires going to the Resistor anymore. I'm guessing there was some heat issue that occurred during this time.

Is it possible to get a replacement part, I haven't been able to find one without purchasing a distributor kit,
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2018 at 2:19pm
Skidim
Mille1sj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mille1sj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2018 at 3:18pm
Thanks!

I don’t know how I missed that on there. I noticed it has a second hole for a breaker. Should my 77 Tique have one of these?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic