Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

VELVET DRIVE 1:1 RATIO 71C

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
T-Rash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T-Rash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VELVET DRIVE 1:1 RATIO 71C
    Posted: November-12-2018 at 1:50pm
used velvet drive 1:1 ratio. came out of a parts boat(1988 SN 2001). unknown cond. was told it works.. asking $350. not willing so ship. located in 91901.

can send pictures if needed
edwardsjr1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwardsjr1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2019 at 5:47pm
i am interested. I have an 84 SN2001. i need to check the PN on the drive.. reverse went out
edwardsjr1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwardsjr1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2019 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by T-Rash T-Rash wrote:

used velvet drive 1:1 ratio. came out of a parts boat(1988 SN 2001). unknown cond. was told it works.. asking $350. not willing so ship. located in 91901.

can send pictures if needed

Please shoot me a PM. I'm in AZ. I love San Diego and need a reason to go :)
baitkiller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baitkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2019 at 7:59pm
Simple idea on condition would be to turn the input shaft and see if the output shaft also turns. If so, can you hold it still with reasonable effort? That will tell you the pump aint froze and if the clutches are warped or welded.
Jesus was a bare-footer.............
T-Rash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T-Rash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2019 at 10:24am
PM sent

and thanks. that is good info.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic