FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2019 CorrectCraftFan Annual Calendar

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2019 CorrectCraftFan Annual Calendar
    Posted: December-06-2018 at 3:40pm
The 2019 CorrectCraftFan Annual Calendar is ready!

For a limited time, Zazzle is offering 50% off by using the code DECKTHEHALLS.

Order today and have in time for Christmas.

Congratulations to all those owners and photographers selected for this year's calendar.

Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2018 at 5:00pm
Have to say I'm partial to July. Never have too many action shots. Smoking deal on the 50% off.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2018 at 6:18pm
who is behind scotts barefoot
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2018 at 6:31pm
I already think the proper channels were not followed in allowing that picture to even be taken let alone being on any calendar
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2018 at 8:16pm
I think I ordered one but I’m not sure. Zazzle didn’t ask for my address but may have gotten it from PayPal and zazzle didn’t send me any kind of acknowledgment. Did anyone have same or similar experience? I don’t want to do it again if one is on its way
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2018 at 9:49pm
barefoot photo is tim,zach,adam,scott,gene driver .observer unknown
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2018 at 10:00pm
Observer= John Morrow (I’d recognize the back of that head anywhere).
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2018 at 11:03pm
That really is an amazing picture. Kudos to Morfoot for catching it and framing it perfectly.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2018 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Gary S Gary S wrote:

I already think the proper channels were not followed in allowing that picture to even be taken let alone being on any calendar

You're partially right Gary however it is a Barefootin Shot out of World Famous Barefoot Cove so with this published picture I should have pleaded my case and be taken of Probation for slaloming out of WFBC. The location of the picture is still under the Witness Protection Program and only identified as Lake X in keeping with protocol. It's unfortunate that the Agents and protectors of WFBC in charge of keeping it a secret are not in the 4 man run themselves. Maybe that was the plan after all.

Thanks for the compliments fellas, When I scrolled back through the pics after shooting I was like ....Oh Yeah....calendar shot for sure! It was a fun day for all involved!

Congrats to all the Calendar Girls !

Good job Keith and thanks for putting it together. I've got two on the way.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Mille1sj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mille1sj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2018 at 11:10am
I received the two calendars I ordered yesterday. Amazing photos!
mike102266 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike102266 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2019 at 1:44pm
You are a rip of artist.
so help me god if I find you buddy we are going to go round and round

CC fan is a rip off
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2019 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by mike102266 mike102266 wrote:

You are a rip of artist.
so help me god if I find you buddy we are going to go round and round

CC fan is a rip off

Originally posted by gun-driver gun-driver wrote:

You best get spell check or learn the English language a little better before you rant

plus 1 and plus lots here.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2019 at 6:57pm
Hey Douchetard.

Cool your jets.

1 - Keith doesnt sell the calendars, Zazzle does, Take it up with them
2 - Everybody else seemed to get their calendars and are quite happy with them
3 - Maybe just maybe, given your intelligence, as demonstrated by your near complete illiteracy, perhaps it was you that screwed up the order and not Zazzle/Keith. Given your level of literacy, do you know your address, or if you do, did you spell it close enough for the post office to understand, or do you have to rely on one of those little cards the teacher puts around your neck so you get on the right (short) bus?
4 - You seem to be lodging some pretty serious threats for a $20 calendar. Who peed on your Cheerios this morning?
5 - Yeah, CCF really sucks, so you should probably just do yourself a favor and depart.
K - Bye - Thanks,
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2019 at 12:55pm
Mike,
Please check your email. We have been corresponding with you but have not heard back from you.

Thank you,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
GHTILL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GHTILL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2019 at 1:44pm
Keith,

I love my calendar! We all here at CC FAN appreciate helping to facilitate the annual calendar. Clearly Mike is upset about something? I'm pretty sure we can't fix stupid.
TWSS
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2019 at 1:48pm
He waited all year to find out he didn't get picked for May ?
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2019 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Mike,
Please check your email. We have been corresponding with you but have not heard back from you.

Thank you,
Keith

He didnt see your email Keith. He's busy driving from Texas to MA to come up and give you what for. Better keep an eye out for him....he means business.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2019 at 2:48pm
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2019 at 3:13pm
I felt the same way when I was not picked for the centerfold
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2019 at 6:42pm
tryathlete View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryathlete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2019 at 10:24am
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2019 at 12:52pm
At least someone didn't name him Mike Hunt or something right Mr. Eader?
tryathlete View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryathlete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2019 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

At least someone didn't name him Mike Hunt or something right Mr. Eader?

I think we should have published his pic and named him Craven Morehead.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic