NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

All Craigslist Search

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
tryathlete View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryathlete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All Craigslist Search
    Posted: March-15-2019 at 11:42pm
well oh well. Sold the 96 SS. I’ll miss her. She became a trouble free boat thanks to the Forum, friends and some elbow grease. Now the search is on for a 200 6.0L OB

The illustrious Mr. Quinn has suggested in addition to the usual advertising places that I look at craigslist. Makes sense to me. I bought both of my two boats on CL.

My question to my friends here;
What is the best way to search all of craigslist. When I try the typical “all of craigslist” links I get lots of junk using search terms as vague as “nautique” or “nautique 200”.

Any suggestions?
Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2019 at 7:35pm
Mr. Brunk:
Congrats on selling the SS! Hope it has a good home and will stay on the forum.

Craigslist has broken many third party CL global searches over the years. I find Searchtempest.com to work consistently over the years. It has a little bit weird grouping of distance because of the way CL reports results but it still finds good ways to throw money away on CCs. I found my 91 BFN by using Searchtempest.com. Give it a try.

Quinner will be disappointed; CL took their personals off the site - something about big girls fatiguing hip joints prematurely. Don't know the real story, but Quinner can set you straight. Have fun - the search is the best part!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryathlete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2019 at 8:03pm
Yah.try not to feel too badly for Mr. Quinn. He’s got a pair of titanium inserts to help him move around now. He’s gonna be skiing and footing this summer I’m quite confident. How those hips wore out is a mystery to all except his craigslist dates. I think the last one’s name was kind of middle eastern.—Kama Sutra I think.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryathlete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2019 at 8:06pm
Cpat on PN bought the SS. I told him all good things happen over here. I found this site thanks to Quinner when I had an old Supra.
sport1999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sport1999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2019 at 12:17pm
I've found some luck searching craigslist through Google sometimes. Use "nautique 200" or nautique 200 and add site:craigslist.org. These combos can yield some direct results. I don't think there is really an all encompassing search engine that gets 'everything'. Although, Spring is coming up and should yield more options for your search.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryathlete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2019 at 12:29am
I think the google plus site CCF is better than anything else I’ve tried so far. I don’t use google like most do just because I like privacy but alternate search engines just don’t work as well.

I think aspirations for a 6.0 200 OB might be a bridge too far for the comfort of the wifey. If it were up to me I’d buy a 2018 and scream yolo. Fortunately because of her, we don’t have any debt and can retire someday. I’m gonna keep lookin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic