NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1970 Skier Stringers and Engine restoration

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
andrewskiii180 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewskiii180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1970 Skier Stringers and Engine restoration
    Posted: May-05-2019 at 1:37pm
Does anyone have plans/dimensions for the side panels used in early Mustangs/Skiers?
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2019 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by andrewskiii180 andrewskiii180 wrote:

Does anyone have plans/dimensions for the side panels used in early Mustangs/Skiers?

Andrew,
Your title says Skier but your question says Skier and Mustang. To my knoledge, the Mustang did have the hull side panels and the Skier did not. What model do you have?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewskiii180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2019 at 9:47pm
Mine is a 1970 Skier. I referenced mustangs because I figured if they did both have side panels that they would be the same..
I'm not 100% sure that my boat had side panels, but there are six or so holes in the inner side of the gunnels that are spaced in pairs(They line up like the images of side panels I've seen). I will try to send a pic of these.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewskiii180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2019 at 10:30pm

If you look closely, you may be able to see the holes I'm referring to.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic