NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best Mildew Remover

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Mildew Remover
    Posted: May-21-2019 at 10:59am
So I've struggled with mildew issues ever since we started boating. I've tried everything with very little results.........until I came across Marine 31. This stuff is amazing. Mildew stains simply disappeared with little to no scrubbing.

I purchased a kit for $50 off Amazon. Came with the mildew cleaner, a scrub brush, some microfiber towels and the protectant for use after cleaning. Vinyl felt soft and supple after the treatment.

Totally impressed with the results. Did the whole boat with less than a quarter of the bottle.

If you have any mildew stains that you need gone, this is the stuff. Just be sure to rinse thoroughly and keep off the stitching as much as possible.

VIdeo of it working

'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
sport1999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sport1999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2019 at 2:26pm
Thanks. I struggle with mildew, too. I'm too lazy to watch the video, but any concerns with abrasion? Or damaging the vinyl?
JPASS View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPASS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2019 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by sport1999 sport1999 wrote:

Thanks. I struggle with mildew, too. I'm too lazy to watch the video, but any concerns with abrasion? Or damaging the vinyl?

Vinyl felt nice and soft after the conditioning. It's definitely hard on the stitching, so rinse thoroughly.

'92 Correctcraft Ski Nautique
Wisky Badger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wisky Badger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2019 at 5:39pm
This stuff works great. Just make sure to use a UV protectant after you are done.

Marine Spray Nine
connorssons View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connorssons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2019 at 9:36am
ive been using a peroxide based cleaner that works pretty good.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic