Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

much props to skidim

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Darrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: much props to skidim
    Posted: September-12-2006 at 5:39pm
Just ordered a new double taper shaft from skidim for $165, I only need the shaft, no coupler. Called CC to check their price, my dealer sells only the shaft and coupler as a kit. $391. That is one expensive coupler! Thanks Discount Inboard Marine
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2006 at 12:08am
I can't say enough about skidim. Has anyone found anyone else they can call and just get free tech advice from (for a LONG time) even if you don't order a part? There cust. service is one or a kind. It's just amazing. You don't find that anywhere anymore. Vince, Richard and the whole crew are knowledgable and helpful. They go the extra mile.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2006 at 2:18am
Originally posted by The Dude The Dude wrote:

I can't say enough about skidim. Has anyone found anyone else they can call and just get free tech advice from (for a LONG time) even if you don't order a part? There cust. service is one or a kind. It's just amazing. You don't find that anywhere anymore. Vince, Richard and the whole crew are knowledgable and helpful. They go the extra mile.

I agree. I order almost all of my parts from them.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2006 at 7:43am
Let me second all that. Sometimes I try to shop local to save time and shipping but nobody around here knows or has anything.   Can always count on skidim to have an immediate answer or have the right part in the mail that afternoon. Always a pleasure doing business with them. Hats off to 'em.
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2006 at 9:12am
I have bought from them for years and have always been happy. I was a bit frustrated this summer trying to get thru to them...I believe they were real busy and lost a phone person. Started using the internet site more, and it worked out fine. I guess everyone orders things on Monday morning after tearing stuff up over the weekend! At least I did!

ernest

Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Let me second all that. Sometimes I try to shop local to save time and shipping but nobody around here knows or has anything.   Can always count on skidim to have an immediate answer or have the right part in the mail that afternoon. Always a pleasure doing business with them. Hats off to 'em.
Soulscream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soulscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2006 at 9:16am
cheap shipping too...$12 for 2 day shipping on a spare impeller to have it in the boat for the weekend
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2006 at 12:23pm
Thanks to CCF for providing a link to SKiDim with the 10% discount as well. I now get all my parts from them !!
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2006 at 9:39pm
I see the reference to skidim alot was curious as to what their website is.
joed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2006 at 9:44pm
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2006 at 9:57pm
thanks joed
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic