NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Considering Buying ’93 Sport Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Considering Buying ’93 Sport Nautique
    Posted: September-21-2006 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

we have another problem on the backside of our lake where all the non-resident people fish, endless supply of garbage all over the place. its amazing how it accumulates back there. on that side of the lake it is bouyed off due to some type of sewage leaking into it form nieghboring homes

Eric-

Anywhere that I can read about what is happening in your lake online?

Tim
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2006 at 9:50am
Hi Randy-

You got a great deal on your boat. I ski at Chippewa Lake and Lake Emerald in norton. Both are private. Not a lot of places you can ski in ohio these days!

Tim
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2006 at 12:12am
Thanks BKH- On string attached... I am obligated to take the original owner out skiing once and awhile.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2006 at 11:46pm
Congrats on the boat Randy,looks like you got a great deal on a great boat.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2006 at 11:26pm
MaddMarxx- They only let you speed/ski in a couple areas, in a circle. Kind of lame... but it was close.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2006 at 11:25pm
Randy, short of free, that may be the best deal I've ever seen. BKH
Livin' the Dream

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2006 at 11:20pm
whats a speed lane??
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2006 at 10:29pm
Just got back from the Turkeyfoot Lake. Took it out for a few laps around the speed lanes. It's running great!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2006 at 10:25pm
Behinpropellr- Howdy neighbor!, Where do you go in Akron?
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2006 at 8:15pm
we have another problem on the backside of our lake where all the non-resident people fish, endless supply of garbage all over the place. its amazing how it accumulates back there. on that side of the lake it is bouyed off due to some type of sewage leaking into it form nieghboring homes
"the things you own will start to own you"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2006 at 2:25pm
Time will tell. I have located a spot to build a new ski lake and that is what we will do if it goes to Sh!t.

We have a large group together that would be willing to work together on buying the lake if the grant does not go through.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2006 at 1:58pm
sounds to me like you'll have more fishermen flying you the bird after you bounce them around in there ba$$ buggy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2006 at 1:22pm
Here is what the Park District is telling the residents:

1. They will keep all of their private docks.

2. They will keep their lake rights.

3. The lake will be used as it has been

(YEAH RIGHT!)

The park district is supposed to limit the public boats to an additional 25. Since the park district is only buying the lake they are giving another 200 lake rights "shares" to the owners of the old park. So when they develop it ...another 200 boats.

Time for me to find a new place to live.

Tim
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2006 at 1:03pm
25 to many, they voting on this???. where im at in aurora shores, i wont get in the water anymore. i guess over the years it got abused, no hp limits, grand central on the weekends, firtilizers, I imagine with public boats out there it will always be crowded
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2006 at 11:34am
Yea...

But it will turn into a nature preseverve once they do that. Im screwed.

They are supposedly only going to let 25 public boats on the lake at a time.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2006 at 11:02am
I here they want to turn chippewa into a public lake?    good place to water test
Eric
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2006 at 11:01am
bhpd,   my shop is right up the road from you on rt 42 on the medina brunswick line
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2006 at 8:56am
Randy/...

Im down the street from you @ Chippewa Lake. I ski in akron a lot too....

Tim
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2006 at 12:11am
Randy: Guess I better proof-read from now on. Sorry. Of course I meant nice "boat".

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2006 at 12:09am
93/70- I already bought it! I will keep you in mind. Thanks.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2006 at 12:04am
Thank you Dude. I am sure with all the great people here I will have this looking and running great by spring.
I will always remember you as my first respondent to my first post! Thanks
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2006 at 11:44pm
hey randy ,boat sounds like a good deal you may have to put some work into it,if i can help any let me know,i have a 93 ski nautique,and a 1970 correct craft swinger,i live close by in streetsboro ohio,if you dont buy it let me know,
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2006 at 11:37pm
jbear, NICE two finger hunt and peck!
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2006 at 11:26pm
Great find Randy! You're going to love having that boat. We're all happy for you...especially at that price! Amazing.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2006 at 9:46pm
'92NIQUE- Unfortunatley, I think my wake boarding days are behind me. I was in a real bad car accident about four years ago that left me with two titanium rods and about 22 screws in my left leg. I may try to get up on ski's, well see how it goes... I havn't tried since my accident.
I'm really looking forward to teaching my kids, I have a daughter that is 10 and twin boys that are 7. The boys have no fear... I'm sure with a little practice we could have them jumping wake in no time.
92'NIQUE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 92'NIQUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2006 at 6:36pm
I'm not sure about your butt, however I like your BOAT! Especially the color scheme! Looks like a great candidate for a tower. Are you a boarder? I believe the Sport throws a very good wake for boarding.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2006 at 6:07pm
$5000, that boats a score no matter whats wrong with it.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2006 at 6:04pm
emccallum - Starting problem was a bad starter and bad connection on Batt. terminals. replaced starter but I think we got the wrong one (for standard engine and I think this is a reverse setup) picking up the starter after work today, Thanks to everyone on my other post in engine repair.

jbear- I hope you mean, Nice BOAT!!
Thanks, I allready love it. I spent alot of time on this boat in my single days when my friend first bought it and took good care of it.

Eric - Thanks,

I think with everyones help here, I should have a real nice boat by spring.

I can't wait to get it in the water!!!

Thanks everyone!

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2006 at 5:47pm
Randy; NICE but! You'll love it

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
emccallum View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emccallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2006 at 4:49pm
I love that color combination, nice find! I had my 1982 SN painted that same paint scheme. What was the starting problem?

ernest
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic