Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1983 23 cuddy

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
messler50 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote messler50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1983 23 cuddy
    Posted: July-11-2019 at 11:23pm
Greetings, I have a 1983 23' cuddy nautique that has been sitting untouched in a pole barn for 4 years . It was parked due to medical reasons and was sea worthy when parked. Please contact me via text for questions , pics and details 321-749-9296 , I am going to let it go to the best offer . shawn
messler50 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote messler50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2019 at 11:27pm
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2019 at 7:45am
Those seats don't look too comfortable, but I suppose you wouldn't slide off once you're seated

Somebody will probably come along and "suggest" that you put the boat in the For Sale section of the website (on the banner at the top of the page right next to the Forum section) and then tell you the site rules for selling a boat like a 1% commission to CCF, but you just joined and probably didn't know any of that

Below is a link to the appropriate page in the For Sale section, listing fees are about halfway down the page

link
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic