NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

81 parts with pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 81 parts with pictures
    Posted: September-15-2006 at 3:27pm
I have these parts the guages are spoken for and I beleive some of the other parts are too just trying to catch up.

shift cables

gauges SOLD

these gauges I'm considering keeping but for the right price i'll let them go

steering cable

wiring harness, dash, dash to engine with leads to fuel tanks and stern light

wing vent SOLD and arm for wing vent

3" mufflers pending

switches SOLD and fuse holders

Dtaylor373 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dtaylor373 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2006 at 6:13pm
How much for the wing arms and side vent, I am interested
David T
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2006 at 7:24pm
Someone as already asked about the loose arm, I e-mailed them and if they still want it they did have first dibs. But you can have the gla$$ and arm if you want and if I don't hear back on the loose arm you can have it too. What's your e-mail and/or address and I'll get some shipping cost for it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dtaylor373 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2006 at 8:19pm
Know problem,79nautique, I will gladly take the other arm and gla$$. Thanks for getting back to me so quick. I have a 35124 zip code and leave in Pelham, Alabama lt me know total cost and freight.
David T
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2006 at 9:04pm
give me to the first of the week and see if this other guy responds and if I don't hear anything I'll ship both pieces.
Fisherman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fisherman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2006 at 9:07pm
I have to ask...

Where do the mufflers mount? Are these part of the through hull fittings? The PO on my 79 did a floor relacement and I think he left them out cuz you can't talk when I am running.
Central Oregon
'79 Ski Nautique
'84 & '85 MBZ Diesels
'79 Apollo 3000DB
It doesn't need to run bad or look bad just because it's old!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dtaylor373 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2006 at 6:23am
79nautique, know problem waiting til first of the week. Just let me know
David T
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2006 at 8:32am
fisherman the muffler go inline with the exaust and actually replace a 3' section of the hose. There is about a 1-2' section from the thru hull fitting at the transom to the mufflers then there is another section of hose that goes up to the risers.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2006 at 9:05am
79,what are the outside dim. and overall length of those blue "things" a$$ume they are 3" inlet x 3" outlet.how much for the pair shipped to 71354, also known as inbread,or buttwipe ville............ how much do these noise do they suppress,and any power decrease?????? boat dr
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2006 at 9:09am
Boat dr your phucked in the head,

There are two others ahead of you and I would rather throw them out then sell them to you at any price.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2006 at 9:27am
now that was not nice,79 your anti social skills are showing this AM,must be sad to live in your world............
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2006 at 9:41am
If you consider getting laid first thing in the morning sad I guess I'm real sad today. Just tiered of your crap.
TRebhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRebhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2006 at 9:48am
Hey 79,

I'm also interested in the gla$$ wing window. Mine has been missing since I bought the boat two years ago. They are hard to find.

Thanks
VT. Nautique
Fisherman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fisherman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2006 at 10:08am
Thnaks for the info.

One of the POs of my 79 replaced all this with straight 3" stainless all the way up throught he deck and they connect to the risers with a 10" piece of hose.
I suppose he was tryign to eliminate the possibility of flooding. I'll have to cut my floor open this winter and see what I can do to supress some sound.
Thanks for your help, as always...
Central Oregon
'79 Ski Nautique
'84 & '85 MBZ Diesels
'79 Apollo 3000DB
It doesn't need to run bad or look bad just because it's old!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2006 at 10:10am
Someone has already asked about it, you guys can e-mail me offers at rcbroshar@yahoo.com include your zip code so I can see what shipping is going to be.
SMay81SN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMay81SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2006 at 10:59am
79-Chris, have you put the hull of that 81 up yet in the bar? Like to see a picture of it or have a beer with you there!sometime.
Scott
Our 94 SN
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2006 at 5:14pm
Chris: Throw out them mufflers.

Fisherman: You aren't supposed to be talkin', just listening to that sweet sound.

Seriously Chris the '80 is steering kinda stiff. You think I'm in need of a new cable? That one must be the right lenght correct? Off your boat? Why did ya replace it?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2006 at 11:24pm
the parts are off of the 81 hull I got off corey in texas and not my boat. I'll give you a call this week john.
spc238 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spc238 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2007 at 9:51am
Regarding post of '81 parts from post of 15 september '06. Just a chance you may still have wiring harness (dash to engine w/ lead to fuel tank & stern light), also maybe the tach & hour gauge. If so would you please quote price for these items?

respectfully, spc238
spc238
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2007 at 10:05pm
Chris: I forgot all about this thread. I have still been talking about a new steering cable. Still got that one? Did anyone ever take them mufflers?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2007 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Chris: Did anyone ever take them mufflers?

john

John, thats something I never thought Id hear from you!...of coarse I never thought Id ever be looking for a pontoon either!!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2007 at 10:51pm
Wood: I was gonna take them and throw them out for Chris. I think I noticed somewhere that you got the pontuna? Now I know Pam LOVES ya alot!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2007 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Wood: I was gonna take them and throw them out for Chris. I think I noticed somewhere that you got the pontuna? Now I know Pam LOVES ya alot!

john

Whewwww... for a minute I thought you were loosing it!   Picked up the next project today... not a pontuna tho...found a 24 foot deck boat ...trailer came unhooked from the tow vehicle...best thing is NO outboard! its a 4.3 "chebie" v-6 IO..not quite as good as an inboard,but beats smelling 2 stroke smoke all day! might post pics in a day or so..
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2007 at 9:46pm
OOOOHHHH......a deck boat for grandpa!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2007 at 3:29pm
deck boat now that will be a rough ride

Still got he cable and the wiring harness

spc238 where are you located?
spc238 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spc238 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2007 at 5:48pm
Thanks for the response on the wiring harness, I'm located at Monticello, Georgia 31064 on Jackson Lake.

Regards, Stan
spc238
Munday View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Munday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2007 at 8:55pm
I have a need for the pivot ball mount on the steering cable if you will separate.our if whomever buys it doesn't need it.

Munday
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2007 at 11:03am
Stan what are you will to give for the wiring harness. You'll have to add terminals on the end of the leads for the transom light, blower, and fuel gauge but everything else is there, it's a complete harness, dash, motor,hull.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2007 at 11:05am
john's been bucking for the cable but I don't think he needs the pivvot or tiller arm.
spc238 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spc238 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2007 at 6:13pm
How about $25.00 for the wiring harness!!
Thanks, Stan
spc238
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic