NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Water pump Parts?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Thomasn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thomasn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Water pump Parts?
    Posted: July-30-2019 at 1:13pm
Thanks Pete, I ordered everything I needed from Jamestown Distributers.
Thanks again,
TF
Thomasn
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2019 at 6:33am
Thomas,
Where have you been looking for parts? The impeller or other parts? If bearings and seals they are generic and can be found at a power transmission distributor (bearing house)

Guide to Jabsco impellers

all Jabsco rubber impeller pump service parts

8470 parts list

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Thomasn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thomasn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2019 at 1:18am
We started the engine Saturday using the water hose here in the driveway, Runs very well and sounds very strong. BUT, when we hooked up the water to a bucket and hose to the pump, the pump failed to pump! I spent most of the day trying to find parts for it. It is a Jabsco, model-8470. I pulled the impeller and it is obviously deformed and ready for replacement. The engine is the 100 HP 6cyl intercepter, The entire boat has sat neglected for the past 10 years and now we are trying to restore it to original as best we can.
Now, where in the heck am I going to find the parts to rebuild it, or buy another pump that will fit.
Thanks in advance
TF
Thomasn
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic