Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Badin Lake 2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
triplett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triplett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2019 at 12:51pm
Sorry for the late follow up here. We had a great time meeting everyone and really appreciated everyone's generosity and hospitality. Special thanks to Greg for hosting such a great event! Next time I might need to attend solo, so i can spend more time on the water and less time chasing kids around.
1985 2001 Ski Nautique
1961 Chris Craft Ski Boat
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2019 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

I’m almost positive that bag is TRBenj’s, I thought he couldn’t make this years event
MrMcD View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2019 at 11:55pm
Thanks for sharing your fun weekend. I am very jealous and my feet feel hot just watching how well you guys were footin and how long you were up.
Having done 4 barefooters before, ( we all stepped off single skiis ) I know how hard it is to pull off. You guys are good. Loved the video's and the sound of the Nautique, Barefoot 454 I am guessing? Pulling out 4 deep water starts.   Nice.   Good music on the video also.
Wish I was close enough to play in this event!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic