Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for an S-19 strut

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
FastMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FastMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for an S-19 strut
    Posted: August-09-2019 at 4:26pm
Hit a large submerged log last weekend and bent my strut. That bad boy will not bend back as of yet and I think its gonna break with more force. I'm in Illinois. Strut is off of my 1986 SN 2001.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2019 at 4:56pm

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
FastMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FastMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2019 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

S-19 strut

Yeah, Thanks for the link, I was looking to spend less. Call me tight, I'm ok with that! I took it to my prop guy but he crushed the shaft guide while trying to straighten it out. Its all good because it was bad from the beginning.
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2019 at 9:42am
How's your dirty neutral ?, how's your idle speed?

Those would be unanswered questions from your last thread

Here's a link in case you want to update it

link
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2019 at 10:32pm
By the way since you're tight you can find that strut for 45 dollars less at.......................
FastMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FastMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2019 at 10:20am
Originally posted by KENO KENO wrote:

By the way since you're tight you can find that strut for 45 dollars less at.......................
The suspense is killing me!
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2019 at 10:41am
Well, if you'd update your other thread, I'd probably tell you that Miami Nautiques has it for 355, but by the time you use your 10% discount at Nautique Parts there ain't much difference.

But I'm not gonna tell you that
FastMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FastMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2019 at 4:11pm
Part found, thanks to the ccfan members and Hollywood!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic