Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Velvet drive mount help

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Chucky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Velvet drive mount help
    Posted: October-10-2019 at 10:03pm
I did a few searches, but couldn’t find what I am looking for...

Can anyone help me find either a part number or a source to purchase a set of velvet drive transmission side mounts that have the 1” diameter hole in them? My boat originally had the very old school 7/8” diameter mounts (1966). I just bought (and now need to return) a set from “Inboard online” as they measure 1&1/8” (too big). Thanks for your help. To be clear, I only need the chunk of metal that bolts directly to the transmission. Inboard online calls the part they sell a trunion support.
Is this it??
https://www.skidim.com/prodinfo.asp?number=RK090022
Because this isn’t...
https://inboardonline.com/transmission-trunnion-support-535012/
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2019 at 12:10am
That does look like the ones you need especially the description. PCM part number doesn't make sense though. Call Skidim up ask for Vince- tell him what your attempting to do.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
FFImarine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FFImarine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2019 at 4:42pm
I’m sure I have plenty of those lying around my shop. Give me a call on Monday and email me pictures just to make sure we’re on the same page 330-273-8291 names Joe
Chucky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2019 at 3:57pm
To wrap this thread up, I bought the ones from Skidim. They are the correct ones for my PCM mounts. Thanks FFImarine for the offer.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic