Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AS THE SANDBAR TURNS

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2345>
Author
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2006 at 12:56pm
...is MM the man or what with these pictures? keep 'em coming bro!
Heath
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2006 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by hspore hspore wrote:

..I was wondering if anyone was going to comment on that pic...that suit is all up in her business....not that there is anything wrong with that.   

I noticed but couldn't take my eyes off the yellow
joelhern2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joelhern2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2006 at 1:17pm
hspore wrote:
..I was wondering if anyone was going to comment on that pic...that suit is all up in her business....not that there is anything wrong with that

I saw it too...lets get some more pics of that chick's bedonk-a-donk.
Jim_In_Houston View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim_In_Houston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2006 at 3:01pm
This is killing the old man here.
Happy owner of a '66 and a '68 Mustang
92'NIQUE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 92'NIQUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2006 at 5:46pm
Gotta love the dog hanging over the boat with his tongue hanging out. I guess that could be any one of us...eh?
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2006 at 6:23pm
...stay with us Jim, hopefully MM can bring us some more eye candy. And yes, yellow is a GREAT color too. I think we can all agree that we wouldn't turn any of them down for a ride....boat ride that is.   
Heath
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2006 at 8:48pm
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2006 at 8:50pm
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2006 at 9:05pm
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2006 at 9:47pm
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2006 at 10:22pm
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2006 at 10:51pm
so that is what that pole is really for!

scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2006 at 11:22pm
Oh! I like that last one.
Scott
BlondieGurl1443 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondieGurl1443 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2006 at 12:49am
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2006 at 12:54am
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2006 at 1:17am
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2006 at 1:41am
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2006 at 2:03am
Just picked up this martinique for $3800
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2006 at 8:49am
It's like a damn CC reunion every weekend, what fun is that??
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2006 at 9:10am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

It's like a damn CC reunion every weekend, what fun is that??
Yes it is,there was about 25 to 30 CC out to play on sunday,its cool when you are going from lake to lake and you have 3 behind you 3 infront and 2more pa$$ing going the other way.
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2006 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by MaddMarxx MaddMarxx wrote:

Just picked up this martinique for $3800

Damn, Mark. Your set up now!
Scott
weitekampt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2006 at 12:09pm
What lake is this? We have a "play day" on Saturday. Weather is supposed to be good and I am not opposed to traveling. Fill me in!
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
Brian View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2006 at 9:40pm
Someone please move that lake to Illinois!

October is cold here in the midwest.....we will need to live through you southerners!

Brian
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 6:58am
Weitekampt-the lake is in Orlando,come on down,saturday is good but sunday is better more boats are out.the wether man says a cold snap is coming it may drop down to 80 (burr)I Might have to put some socks on.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 7:38am
Originally posted by Brian Brian wrote:

How come Blondiegurl's picture disappeared? What was it......

Hey brian-dont know which pic of Blondie you are talking about but I will post another just for you..PS..the lake stays here.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 8:02am
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 8:07am
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 8:08am
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 8:42am
....Blondie, I hope that is a picture of you with your backup boat. Great photo - keep posting MM.
Heath
KPNautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KPNautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2006 at 10:36am
I think MM is going to have to continue this post on a different site that doesn't delete most of the pics? Or is my computer confused.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 2345>
  Share Topic