NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AS THE SANDBAR TURNS

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 5>
Author
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AS THE SANDBAR TURNS
    Posted: September-19-2006 at 9:03pm
Some of you are putting your boats away for long winter hibernation! Down in FL most of these boats will be used year round, so if you get tired of shoveling snow come down and join the fun...

scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2006 at 9:29pm
Great pictures! Which one is your boat?
Scott
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2006 at 9:35pm

This one is my boat.
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2006 at 9:43pm
Niiice...Tough life you must have, boating every weekend.
Scott
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2006 at 10:17pm
You guys ever get to ski on that lake? Looks like it's a pretty busy place.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2006 at 10:30pm
Yeah..its tough,but I was off the lake for about year while rebuilt my motor and new interior,so I'm making up for it now,this winter i'm going to paint the stripe lime green.      
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2006 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

You guys ever get to ski on that lake? Looks like it's a pretty busy place.
                                       Yeah it gets kinda busy on the weekends but its not to bad during the week,this is the party spot here.there is three other lakes.    
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2006 at 10:53pm
Mark, Why lime green? Do you have green on the interior?
Scott
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2006 at 11:03pm
yes.. the pics with Blondiegurl on the motor box,thats my boat,plus brown looks like sh#t..
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2006 at 11:29pm
You answered all my questions,in one post! So I guess I'll say, good night now.
Scott
92'NIQUE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 92'NIQUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2006 at 7:49pm
hummmm....nice motor box. Change the color, keep the girls.
92'NIQUE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 92'NIQUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2006 at 7:58pm
BTW....thanks for reminding me, I'll be right down.

hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2006 at 8:16pm
92'.... that's a great picture!! Do you have any photos of that view in the summer time? Where is that located?
Heath
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2006 at 8:17pm
Where is this, that picture isnt from this year is it?
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2006 at 8:20pm
..hey double M...we must be thinking on the same wave length. Those pics you posted are from lake Conway right?
Heath
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2006 at 8:30pm
Hspore, yes its big lake conway! where are you from, you seem familiar with conway.
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2006 at 8:34pm
..I grew up in Windermere - not on the lakes, but had friends that lived on Cove Drive on Lake Conway and spent many hours skiing those lakes. I remember seeing Southeast CC test a 1975 Nautique - brand new - when I was 6 and I've been hooked on them ever since.    I currently live on Lake Maitland now.   
Heath
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2006 at 8:39pm
Lake Maitland? Is that the lake Carrot Top lives on? You should come over to lake comway on a sunday, its a lot of fun. BTW, what kind of boat do you have?
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2006 at 9:01pm
.. you got it, Carrot Top's place is primo real estate in Winter Park. He's actually a pretty friendly guy...when he's not in Vegas, you can see him bumming around on his Vespa. He's got a relatively new Super Air Nautique sitting in his boat house...I thought about stopping by one day when he was out, and as a friendly gesture, offering to keep his boat in good running order while he attempts to make people laugh. Don't know if he'd go for it or not, but what the heck. Mine's a 1980 SN. If I can talk the wife into it, I'd love to head to lake Conway for the day. I wish we had something like that going on up here.      
Heath
92'NIQUE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 92'NIQUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2006 at 9:43pm
...abracadabra....

92'NIQUE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 92'NIQUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2006 at 9:46pm
....ahhhh.....much better.

(Ignor the boat in the background, I didnt know better back then!)
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2006 at 9:49pm
MM; Sure is great in Central Florida ain't it?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2006 at 9:59pm
..92' - that's awesome, now where is it???   Jbear - what area of Central FL are you in?
Heath
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2006 at 10:06pm
[QUOTE=jbear] MM; Sure is great in Central Florida ain't it?
Yes it is jbear,you know what we are talking about,hot weather, hot women,and cold beer thats why we live here. BTW jbear, I think I have a pic of your boat from sea world.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2006 at 10:32pm
Heath; Water skier heaven, Lake Wales, neaxt door to Winter Haven. We go out on the Chain, usually from Lake Shipp.

MM; Post the pic willya? I wish you'd come up and intro yourself.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2006 at 11:18pm
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2006 at 11:23pm
MM; Thats it! Nice shot. Thanks for putting it on here for all to see. I am pretty proud of it. Gotta love these old ones huh?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

92'NIQUE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 92'NIQUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2006 at 6:32am
hspore- Great East Lake in Maine. Same spot as shown in the first post titled "Take your best shot". Many small lakes in this southern Maine area. 400-2000 acres. Mine is around 1900 acres. Small enough to keep the big boats off, but big enough for good variety. Cla$$ A water (doesnt get any cleaner), decent fishing, pretty private, 80 miles from home. Thanks for the compliments!
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2006 at 6:59am
Jbear - Nice Boat! Old School all the way
You FLA boys definetly got it good.
I love to visit when it looks like 92NIQUE's first pic.
But I gotta tell ya, when it's summer up here & you're in that crystal clear Maine or N.H. water it's heaven! (Like swimming in the fountain of youth)
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2006 at 11:48pm
Jbear. Great boat. Thanks for posting it doubleM.

92, Good pics. That first one made me lol.

84, I know what you mean. I love it that I can ski year-round in Texas, but the water isn't anything like what you're describing. I lived in Idaho for a while and those lakes and resevoirs up there are just pristine. You can be skiing in 40 feet of water and see the bottom go by. I really miss that sometimes.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 5>
  Share Topic