Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

'79 SN Mufflers

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Off Trail View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Off Trail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: '79 SN Mufflers
    Posted: October-21-2019 at 2:33pm
Took these out of my '79 when I did the motor work last winter. After about 15 hours of driving, I can confidently say that I will not be re-installing them. Those in the backseat may argue....but they're in the back seat for a reason

They are in great shape. Had a little bilge slime on them that I cleaned up with Simple Green, and now they look 'like new'.

I have them boxed up in the boxes my straight pipes came in, so they'd be easy to ship. Looking for $50 plus shipping.

MrMcD View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2019 at 4:14pm
I bought my 78 Nautique 3 years old but when I replaced the exhaust pipe due to rot out I found copper pipe wrapped in the carpet, no mufflers., same carpet that was on my floors. I always assumed the copper 3" pipe was original.   I replaced mine with Stainless, they were still working several years later when I sold it.   And I loved the straight pipe sound of that boat.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic