Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rudder advice

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rudder advice
    Posted: September-21-2006 at 11:32am
..anyone out there know if a rudder for an 86' 2001 is the same as on a 1980 SN?
Heath
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2006 at 5:03pm
Not sure, but I might have a used '86 rudder for you with some minor scratches on it. I will know better on Sat. and will ask CC if it will fit yours.

Ken
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2006 at 5:16pm
Ken, the local CC dealer told me they are all the same from the early 70's until the early 90's on Ski Nautiques. Let me know and if you can, email any photos to hspore@earthlink.net

Thanks for the reply
Heath
David F View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2006 at 10:04am
I know that the new tunable rudders will fit the early nineties boats. It really only matters that the rudder shaft is compatible with the rudder port. So, just measure what you have and confirm with what you want to install. I am almost 100% positive that the tiller attachment will be the same (square boss).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic