NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

St. Johns River Ruckus 2020

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
Author
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2020 at 2:32pm
I left another VM at Paramores but this message was to CANCEL. This would have been the Smith familys 11th time and we will sure miss it and all we have come to know. Hopefully later in the year? Prayers for all that this moves past quick and safe.
Also, can anyone explain to me Ross' post about a rotting dock board? Hahaha. Miss you Ross!
Js
rosconole View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosconole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2020 at 2:39pm
Its spreading quick i meant !
1989 ski nautique ,1991 barefoot nautique, 1993 Mustang Cobra 1998 5.0 Magazine shootout invitee
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2020 at 9:57am
Smith Family officially cancelled and was given a full refund. Impressive and I feel bad as they are feeling the crunch. All the more reason to try and do a "Ruckus Reschedule".
God willing this passes quickly.
Js
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2020 at 8:10am
I canceled reservations
It's a sad day.....
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2020 at 12:59pm
Just got off the phone with Kimzey from the Paramore's. my debit card will be credited by Friday minus 10%. When I booked (in person) I also payed full price because the Lady at the desk didn't know about CCFan it's OK, just call me "Retail"    
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2020 at 9:21am
Called twice left message no call back?
rebel skier View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebel skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2020 at 1:16pm
We have played phone tag with them. We got an email today it was credited back to our card.
Rebel as in I skied on the Ole Miss Rebels Water Ski Team
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2020 at 5:45am
I too had to play phone tag with Parramores and Kinsey did call me back promptly. She said all who paid should have been refunded their money or if you haven't it should be there by today. I checked my account and it was there. I did mention to her that Folks still wanted to have a Ruckus on the River so we may postpone it to Sept or Oct and she said Oct has superb weather so we may do that. You can bet your sweet Bippy that it WON'T be GA/FLA weekend. She also said that if we did move it to October that they would still give us a 10% discount. Hopefully this Corona V thing will run it's course and instead of beginning the ski seson on the river.......we'll end it on the river.

Be safe you guys and keep your social distancing at 28' off or at 100'. At least Gas prices are low to help ease the pain. See ya on the water.
74Wind says...."Morfoot...He can ski. He can wakeboard. He can cook chicken. He can create his own self-named beverage. And..can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2020 at 6:22am
Paramores called yesterday got it all handled.
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2020 at 8:10am
Think we could get on-board with an October event
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
'85 BFN (she gone)
'96 Sport Nautique - sold.
'83 2001 Ski Nautique - sold.
'71 HM Mustang - re-homed
'56 Chris Craft Caviler - Available for purchase
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
  Share Topic