Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boating in New England........

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
92'NIQUE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 92'NIQUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boating in New England........
    Posted: September-23-2006 at 6:38pm
Here she lays for seven months. Another season cut short due to having being shipped off the production line in Florida to New England. I keep telling her "it's quality not quantity....you'll live longer"! Anyways, as always, it was a blast while it lasted! You CCF.COM'ers down south, keep the fire burning!

scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2006 at 8:21pm
She looks a little sad in that corner.Dave,maybe you can put a light on and a picture of you and her on the water, so she can think about the good times.
Scott
92'NIQUE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 92'NIQUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2006 at 8:45pm
Scott....too funny! I think she's got her eye on my John Deere rider in the next bay to tell you the truth.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2006 at 10:28pm
Hey Dave; Come on down. We don't put 'em away here. We just keep on using 'em.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2006 at 10:34pm
Jbear, I knew you would be chiming in on this one. Ken's boat has a great lineage and Jbear just seems to somehow be involved. I can't help but think goodness and mercy were looking out for Ken. I couldn't be happier this has worked out well.
Sadly John, we are having to think about closing our season down. After a very hot summer, the fall has been a little colder than usual. But, we are looking for at least one more skiing day, who knows maybe more.

Chuck

Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2006 at 10:44pm
Oops sorry 92, thought I was posting "boat repaired."
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2006 at 10:46pm
Chuck: Knew both PO's of Kens beautiful boat. Have spent many hours driving, skiing and riding in that boat. In fact, the second owner of that boat was Gary B, my Baptist friend.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2006 at 11:06pm
John, I remember you telling me that story; it just let's you know that a lot of these boats have a wonderful history. And, be careful around those Baptists

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2006 at 11:09pm
No drinkin' smokin' dancin' or dating girls that do!!

Glad Baseball and skiing ain't on that list!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2006 at 4:29pm
   I have the same bad feeling 92,
Pulled the jet ski out today,no one around,clouds and sun battling back and forth,thinking to myself"this is the end".It was a little breezy,but nice out and the water is still in the (low-mid)60's.After fighting the urge to uncover the boat,I ruled it out and made the 40 minute drive home.My wife greeted me in the driveway and I told her the sun was out at the lake and I was dying to take a run,but was alone.She said"let's grab the kids and go back for a few hours....Sweet.I unhooked the jetski,grabbed a drink and went back outside and it was POURING-bummer.May have missed the last opportunity of the year.Man,I hope not! I'll be out of the water by Oct.8 at the latest,reguardless of the weather.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
92'NIQUE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 92'NIQUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2006 at 7:21pm
The wife gives you a kitchen pa$$ and mother nature takes it away! BUMMER!! I was yanking up docks and hauling in rafts in between the sunshine and rain today. What a weird day. Pats on in 45 minutes. Time to chill the beer and warm up the couch.
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2006 at 9:57pm
   Aaahh....Football season.At least there's something to do if you can't go boating.I guess Fall isn't a total loss!

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2006 at 11:36am
We have the winter to discuss our spring plans. I see a couple of great reunions lining up for 2007!

I agree with you, Mike, at least we have football on the weekends!

Ken
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic