Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking to replicate old tower

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Estav75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Estav75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking to replicate old tower
    Posted: February-14-2020 at 3:08pm
I tried adding a picture, but I don’t know how
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2020 at 12:29pm
Check out New Dimensions, Inc., in Maryville, TN. You really need to post a picture of the tower in question so we better understand. Getting a used one is the best way to go. They seem to show up in Florida most of the time. I drove from NC to Boston Mass to get my FCT II tower for my sport.
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
Estav75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Estav75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2020 at 3:30pm
I am looking to get a tower re made, I have a friend who has had the tower for years, but they no longer make them, what do you think the best way to go about remaking it, and what do you think the general price range would be to have it done?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic