Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mirror brackets needed!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Briandarflinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Briandarflinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mirror brackets needed!
    Posted: February-19-2020 at 5:24pm
Hi everyone! In desperate need of the two mirror brackets for 70s-80s tournament boat. ,,That holds the big dash mounted 7x16 mirror. I know the big rig mirrors work as a replacement, but I can find brackets anywhere.. any help is greatly appreciated. 1989 ski centurion hull-up resto.. text Brian at 630 479 5o63
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2020 at 5:46pm
It seems each manufacturer used their own brackets- they don’t appear to have been generic (or at least the Cc ones aren’t afaik).

Are you trying to find the centurion version or is the Cc version what you want?

Got a pic?
briandarf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote briandarf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2020 at 10:37pm
Ive owned a 83 Supra Beast, and a 83 mastercraft stars and stripes-both had the exact same mirror. and most of the photos I see of 80's closed bow ski boats have identical (looking) 6x16 mirrors, with two aluminum "L" brackets. All the fourms I've been to, most people agree that the mirrors are the same mirrors you can get for big rigs.- this link Is EXACTLY the mirror both my boats had..https://www.bigrigchromeshop.com/west-coast-stainless-inch-16-inch-oem-style-mirror-heads-p-9105.html#.Xk3fH_lKjIU

Now I just need the brackets- doesnt matter if its for a old Supra, old Correct craft, ect. the 2 bolt holes in the dash are 14" apart,- so I figure the brackets are about 3-1/2" vertical and 2" on the base ..
I'm sure I could just get a 90 deg bracket from a hardware supplier- but the marine aluminum brackets made for this application look better. Thanks again for any clues
-Brian
darf
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2020 at 11:58pm
Yes the mirrors are generic but again the brackets are not. If you’re trying to match holes exactly it would be good to know what you’re trying to match. The Cc brackets aren’t the same as Supra or MC. I believe the Cc ones are stainless.
briandarf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote briandarf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2020 at 10:15pm
2 mounting holes about 14-3/8" apart . sorry i left that info out- I didnt think it mattered since the brackets are independent of each other
darf
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2020 at 11:26pm
Cc brackets are held down with 3 screws per side.
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2020 at 9:03am
I have a mirror off a 85 Supra comp the glass is broke you are welcome to it for the cost of shipping.
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2020 at 10:15am
Originally posted by briandarf briandarf wrote:

Darf

You shouldn't just show up on CCF and post a good looking Mastercraft picture like that.

TRBenj is looking for one like that and now you probably went and got him all excited   
Briandarflinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Briandarflinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2020 at 4:49pm
Hi Hunter. I need the brackets. Have a picture??
Thanks!
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2020 at 10:34am
My phone wont let me put photos on computer. Call or text me and I will text them to you
Mike 678 227 8833
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic