NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Tranny oil loooks like a Cafe Moca

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 7:34am
you need a crystal ball, i go by one rule, if its not broke dont fix it. obviously i have the resources to fix it quickly if the boat were mine. for you if you want a piece of mind you need to decide. i really think you flushed it thouroughly and did not run it long enough to create damage. my offer still stands though. Eric
"the things you own will start to own you"
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 4:03pm
I am going to take it out again this weekend. Well see how it goes, change the trans oil a few more times... You may be right, I don't think it had a chance to run through very long.., I guess you don't really know unless you tear it apart. Thanks again for the offer, I really appreciate it, and I may still take you up on it.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 8:51pm
dont worry, even if something went wrong in early spring with the transmission or mid summer, we'd get you fixed up so you would'nt miss any weekends, hopefully you didnt pa$$ up a beauty of a day like today to be on the water, was it your last day off today?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-06-2006 at 11:03pm
Thanks eric, No I had to work today, Looking forward to this weekend. looks like it's going to be nice. I'm going to try to get it out again, take the kids for a ride.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2006 at 10:37am
hey randy, got up today and looked out and i am rating this the most beautiful day of the year it really is , I hope you get out there today, im moving couches and dining room sets for the better part of the day..... day off yeah right
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2006 at 9:37pm
Eric- Yep, I took it up to lake Milton today. took Joey and Justin, my twin boys, and a friend with me. It was real nice out, beautiful day! The boat ran great! This was probably the last nice day around here. too bad you had to work, thats a bummer.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic