Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ossipee Lake NH 2020 - 8/15/20

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Kylethemammal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kylethemammal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ossipee Lake NH 2020 - 8/15/20
    Posted: March-18-2020 at 10:41am
3rd Annual Correct Craft Boat Meet
Saturday, August 15, 2020 10am to 2pm
Ossipee Lake, NH
Randall Island, Leavitt Bay

This event continues to grow and we would love to have even more bots from other lakes. We will be on a private island this year in a nice calm bay and will have plenty of room for Correct Crafts! We run the meet like a car show, eat lunch together and then we head out for a parade of Correct Craft boats across Ossipee Lake.

Joe's Bistro will be serving delicious burgers and dogs and we will be selling event t-shirts! The cost is $20 per person for food and a t-shirt and sizes can be reserved by contacting Kyle Copeland in advance.

Ossipee Lake has lodging nearby, public boat access, multiple ramps and access points, and trailer parking is available. If you have not checked out NH's Lakes Region, here is your chance!

Please contact Kyle Copeland at (603) 494-5362 if you have questions or wish to RSVP.
Redelf75 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redelf75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2021 at 12:02pm
Kyle,

Are you thinking of hosting another reunion at Ossipee Lake in 2021? I'm in Lovell ME and would either like to join you or host a reunion on Kezar Lake. Kezar is a quiet lake and usually calm all day (but you never know in Maine). We have 2 public ramps and a town beach, that may or may not allow non-residents to beach. There is a great lodge that would be happy to offer lakeside lunching. The only big problem would be lack of slips. We can discuss further if you're not hosting. 

Please let me know; I definitely want to be a part of a reunion one way or the other.

Thank you,

Louis
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2021 at 11:55am
I'd love to check out Kezar.  How are they going to like all those loud inboards?  
Kylethemammal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kylethemammal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2021 at 6:38pm
Hello Louis,

We are most definitely having the 4th Annual Correct Craft Boat Meet on Ossipee Lake on Saturday, August 14th, 2021. We would have announced it sooner but just confirmed use of the privately owned island on Leavitt Bay.

We’ll have catered food, t-shirts & sweatshirts, and a boat parade like usual. The link to the Facebook event is:

https://fb.me/e/1aKMJXntq

Hope you can make it!! Bring your friends!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic