Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Non Skid Step Pads on Front Deck

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
craigmeade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craigmeade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Non Skid Step Pads on Front Deck
    Posted: March-20-2020 at 9:54am
I have a 95 SN 196 with a Closed Bow, and my normal trailering ops will require me to walk up on the bow deck frequently. Any suggestions on non skid strips to put up there?

Thanks!
Mike
ultrarunner View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2020 at 10:42am
Hey Mike, how about a small roll of non-skid carpet pad. Like the stiff you put under small throws, drawers, etc. That stuff should work good and isn’t a permanent addition to the bow deck. Just roll it out when needed.

Mark
Timr71 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timr71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2020 at 3:06pm
Why not make a template of the area you want covered and send it to GatorStep? Or buy generic gatorstep type material and custom make a pad? It should be too difficult to do. And it could look really nice.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2020 at 3:35pm
Not the greatest pic but this was an option from the factory on our 01SN. Sea Deck might already have a template for these.

craigmeade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craigmeade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2020 at 11:00am
Thanks all for the suggestions, you have given me a few leads to consider!
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2020 at 11:44am
Mike,
If you want a temporary non slip, then I've found this drawer liner to work great. The contractor who installed my metal roofing turned me on to it.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic