NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

console switch pad not working

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
dsums View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsums Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: console switch pad not working
    Posted: April-01-2020 at 1:35am
At the end of last year I replaced my heater core on my 2001 196. Very surprised when fan would not work. Turns out none of the switches on that pad are working. I know bilge was working when I was on the water. Only thing I can think of was driving home in massive rainstorm and somehow water got in the sealed unit.
Breakers test good and there is power to the small plug for switch unit so assuming I need to replace it as a unit.
Anyone have any experience with similar issues and know where to get a replacement? Looked on Nautiqueparts but will need to call them I guess.
Mikeski2000 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikeski2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2020 at 10:30pm
dsums View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsums Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-07-2020 at 1:21am
thanks. They responded to my email sending me the link as well. Hopefully a replacement will solve the issues. Assuming power and a good ground to the unit but nothing working means the unit is toast.

Stay tuned
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic