NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1984 #3 Trailer Dimensions

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
OldSchoolBlue84 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1984 #3 Trailer Dimensions
    Posted: April-05-2020 at 11:59pm
Hey guys, doing a boat lift bunk replacement from the cradle style to the Shore Station ultra bunks. I don’t have my trailer with me to install the bunks in its correct position and wondering if the image below I found on the site is for a #3 trailer? If not, can someone please measure the rear of their trailer for me? From there I’ll take those dimensions to find what’s needed in the front. I appreciate it and be safe out there. Thanks

dice how to make
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2020 at 1:35am
I also found this..... I’m thinking if I’m between 49-1/2” - 52” I should be in the clear.

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2020 at 11:40am
No need to get too fancy on boat lift bunks. They don’t need to taper. Many styles of lifts aren’t adjustable and work just fine. Can check my spacing but would guess they’re around 36-40”.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldSchoolBlue84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2020 at 11:43am
Thanks Tim, appreciate it!

Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

No need to get too fancy on boat lift bunks. They don’t need to taper. Many styles of lifts aren’t adjustable and work just fine. Can check my spacing but would guess they’re around 36-40”.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic