NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Man Show

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Man Show
    Posted: September-24-2006 at 10:12pm
I was watching Startrek TNG on cable channel G4. It ended and this show came on The Man Show. Has anyone seen this?
Scott
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2006 at 10:13pm
Juggies?
"the things you own will start to own you"
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2006 at 10:15pm
    A late night show, with a endless supply of cold ones and babes!!

If it was that, Im sure you watched it all!!

Jeff...
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2006 at 10:18pm
this is a show for guys........... women see no humor whatsoever in this testosterone driven tit fest. Karens most enjoyable part is Girls Jumping On Trampolines,that means the show is almost over.........boat dr.
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2006 at 10:28pm
I just saw this woman crush a beer can with one of her t*ts...she won the contest!
Scott
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2006 at 10:35pm
Ahhh, the bikini girls on the trampoline. Must be reruns. Jimmie Kimmel used to host. BKH
Livin' the Dream

scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2006 at 10:38pm
Reruns!!? Where have I been.
Scott
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2006 at 10:45pm
Out in the garage fixin' boats I reckin'. BKH
Livin' the Dream

scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2006 at 10:58pm
I guess I need to put a tv out there, on top of the frig.
Scott
great78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote great78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2006 at 11:20pm
that's a great idea. Late night cable with all the reruns!
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2006 at 12:39am
wow! that is an old show. How long has it been off air?
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2006 at 12:49am
Show ran 99-03. BKH
Livin' the Dream

66Skylark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66Skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2006 at 11:27am
If you don’t want to wait for reruns, you can pick the show up on DVD. Currently there are 4 seasons available on dvd…

"SPIN THE WHEEL OF DESTINY!"
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2006 at 11:31am
Jimmy Kimmil is funny. Sometimes my wife and I watched it.
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2006 at 1:34pm
not only does Brian know his our boat models and years, he can tell us what years the man show ran!
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
SeattleFordFan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeattleFordFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2006 at 2:38pm
I havent been to the show myself, but a few of my friends have been there, and watching the show lives sucks from what I am told. They limit everyone to two beers, and you cant get up and go to the restroom, or leave. It takes three hours or so to do a show.

I have decided to sit at home, and enjoy the haf hour taping, with more than two beers.
Travs

Where there is a will, there is a way, and where there is a way, it usually costs more money.

1980 Ski Nautique
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2006 at 3:56pm
I like when they send the 12 year old fat boy scout Adam out on the streets, they get him to sell beer from a stand (like a lemonade stand) on the corner and make him approach all types of woman and he will ask them questions like: does the carpet match the drapes? or he will stand outside a liquer store and try to get people to buy him beer.
"the things you own will start to own you"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2006 at 4:47pm
Dude. Can't claim personal knowledge on this one. One click on google, and the answer is there.

It was hilarious when Adam the Boy Scout was "spotting." Standing outside a liquor store asking patrons to buy him a sixer. One guy actually bought him the beer. BKH
Livin' the Dream

jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2006 at 5:37pm
Who was it that recently said these threads seem to head toward the moviePorky's?
I liked Jimmy Kimmle on Win Ben Stien's Money also. And Adam Carrola had a radio show with "Dr. Drew" that was pretty good.
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2006 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by bkhallpa$$ bkhallpa$$ wrote:

Standing outside a liquor store asking patrons to buy him a sixer. One guy actually bought him the beer. BKH

........been there
Life is Good.
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2006 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by scott8370 scott8370 wrote:

I guess I need to put a tv out there, on top of the frig.

That would be a neat photo....working on the boat in the garage, drinkin, watchin the TV on top of the fridge, and tripping over the empties to get a CLOSER look at the TV while grabbing another cold one!!!

Talk about some motivation!!!

Jeff....
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2006 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by jimbo jimbo wrote:

Adam Carrola had a radio show with "Dr. Drew" that was pretty good.

Those guys were ruthless.I used to listen to that while working at night and laugh my @ss off!

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Jim_In_Houston View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim_In_Houston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2006 at 10:46pm
I've been thinking and thinking of something to add to this thread - but I can't.
Happy owner of a '66 and a '68 Mustang
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2006 at 4:29pm
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2006 at 5:30pm
Juggies !!! Wheres the tramp-----------oline?
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic