Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

79 Ski Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
ironcity66 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ironcity66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 79 Ski Nautique
    Posted: April-29-2020 at 10:59am
If your looking for a project boat i have one for sale No trailer
ironcity66
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2020 at 11:11am
Just a little bit more information (price, condition, running status,....) would be useful as well as photos. Not a very effective ad, quite yet.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ironcity66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2020 at 11:14am
Working on it Tough to navigate this
ironcity66
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2020 at 11:17am
Didnt mean to come off sounding critical. If you need any help, holler.

Jonny Quest View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonny Quest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2020 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by ironcity66 ironcity66 wrote:

Working on it Tough to navigate this

Tough to navigate and post pictures if you are using a phone. When you get to a tablet or home computer, try this:

At the top of the page, just under the thread title “79 Ski Nautique” you will see a button that says “Post Reply”. Click on that button. The Post Reply box then comes up for you to compose your reply. At the top of the box you will see several icons. One icon looks like a little green tree with a blue arrow pointing up. Click on that icon and follow the instructions to post a picture.

JQ
Current
2003 Ski Nautique 206 Limited

Previous
2001 Ski Nautique Open Bow
1994 Ski Nautique Open Bow

Aqua skiing, ergo sum
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2020 at 1:26pm
JQ,

Really? Tablets act like computers? I thought they acted like phones. (I wouldnt know, I dont own a tablet, but I didnt think they liked doing photos either.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ironcity66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2020 at 2:22pm
No problem
ironcity66

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ironcity66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2020 at 2:23pm
Thanks
ironcity66
DVskier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DVskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2020 at 3:55pm
If you ever get an ipad you’ll never use a computer again. No viruses, instant on. Very solid device. I’m on my second one.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic