Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1972 Mustang Rope Chocks

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
rmenier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmenier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2020 at 9:25pm
Pete,
I got the picture uploading problem identified, I was able to use my work computer with Explorer 11 and picture loaded immediately. I just got a new laptop but it came with Microsoft Edge and it is somehow preventing me from uploading. I added the picture of my broken chock to my opening post.
Ralph
1972 Mustang
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2020 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by rmenier rmenier wrote:

Pete,
I got the picture uploading problem identified, I was able to use my work computer with Explorer 11 and picture loaded immediately. I just got a new laptop but it came with Microsoft Edge and it is somehow preventing me from uploading. I added the picture of my broken chock to my opening post.

You should probably edit that first post to say that the picture was added later so Pete's first reply about being confused doesn't look kinda weird to somebody reading the thread from the beginning.
rmenier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmenier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2020 at 9:37pm
KENO,
Done....thanks for pointing that out.....good etiquette!
Ralph
1972 Mustang
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2020 at 9:39pm
Good job
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2020 at 9:52pm
Ralph,
I'm on Edge and haven't had any problems. I'd take a look through your setting and see if you can find what the problem is.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2020 at 11:50pm
FYI the fronts as of just a couple of years ago were still available from Perko
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2020 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Ralph,
I'm on Edge

You don’t say
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2020 at 9:51pm
I haven't taken time to read all of the posts, but if you haven't found them, try Southern Crown Boatworks in Atlanta. 800 746 3857 or 770 454 8798. They stock some obsolete fittings. Or try Perko. They are one of the largest manufctucrers of fittings.
"Art"
rmenier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmenier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2020 at 8:37am
Art,
Thanks to the members of this forum, I found some vintage Mustang rope chocks. I did find that Perko still has the bow chocks available in their current catalog however Perko told me that the stern chocks have long been discontinued.
Ralph
Ralph
1972 Mustang
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic