Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Columbus, OH 1985 - SN 2001

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
83_2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 83_2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Columbus, OH 1985 - SN 2001
    Posted: October-02-2006 at 5:42pm
Sorry to post this in here and not in the cla$$ifieds, however I don't have any pictures yet and I wanted to get an idea of who might be interested.

Back story - A friend and I looked at purchasing this boat as a winter project, however, with lack of work space and me being in the middle of purchasing a house, we decided we should let somebody else have her. The current owner is moving to the Pacific Northwest and is looking at buying out there in the spring.

The boat is a 2nd owner, 1985 Ski Nautique 2001 with 560 hours. It is maroon and cream with white, blue and red interior. The interior is in fair shape, seams are beginning to split. The floor is solid and clean. 351W engine, with points, no electronic ignition. The Gel Coat is in great condition. The teak is has detachable hardware and is in good condition. The trailer is the "deluxe" trailer and it is in good/great condition.

The seller is adamant about the boat going to a Correct Craft "fan" and I have personally seen this boat tearing down our river multiple times. I offered to help him locate a buyer, and this seemed like a great place to start.

I do believer he is looking in the upper 8's but I have an idea that he would consider offers. Please send me an email if you are interested.

Thanks

Steve
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic